I Was Probably an A**hole today......

yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Because....

I cut off a guy walking in a crosswalk. I was at a four way stop and the car traveling in the opposite direction was letting the guy go, and me completely not paying attention started driving right through, therefor making the crosswalker and the other vehicle in the intersection wait......resulting in me probably being referred to as an Asshole by my victims in that crosswalk.....Sorry Guys

Oh, and this morning at the gym, I haven't been in a long time, so I was trying to stay motivated and " In The Zone" but all I could hear were these two guys talking to each other through their whole workout, and it proceeded into the locker room, they were even talking to each other while one was IN the shower ! Anyways I was Mother F-ing them at the gym so.......sorry for that too.

If anybody else wants to Come clean, feel free
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    yellowwho wrote:
    Because....

I cut off a guy walking in a crosswalk. I was at a four way stop and the car traveling in the opposite direction was letting the guy go, and me completely not paying attention started driving right through, therefor making the crosswalker and the other vehicle in the intersection wait......resulting in me probably being referred to as an Asshole by my victims in that crosswalk.....Sorry Guys

Oh, and this morning at the gym, I haven't been in a long time, so I was trying to stay motivated and " In The Zone" but all I could hear were these two guys talking to each other through their whole workout, and it proceeded into the locker room, they were even talking to each other while one was IN the shower ! Anyways I was Mother F-ing them at the gym so.......sorry for that too.

If anybody else wants to Come clean, feel free

I was at the gym, and some guy was Mother F-ing me and my friend...he didn't know we could here his Mother F-ing, but we could! We were gonna jump him in the shower, but we decided against it! ;)
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I'll come clean...I was a wiseguy to someone who started a serious thread!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,855
    there. fixed your title. you seemed a bit unsure. when im doubt OWN your assholery!!!! :mrgreen:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is why I am an asshole. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    there was some lexus parked in our parking garage half a spot over from actually being in a spot....so i parked beside him and parked half a spot over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I made a few posts on AMT earlier today, so yeah ....
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    hmm . . . nah I'm good :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    now that I've read this and see others admit to it, I almost feel an obligation to do something today so that I too, can have something worthy to tell about.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I was an asshole today ... I swore pretty loud! :evil:

I slammed by nose/face in the corner of the car door and got a bloody nose

too long a story, I'll blame it on doggies and a forced evacuation from the house ...
    I'll do better next time.
    They forgot who the pack leader was. I think they will remember next time.
    They don't like my evil voice ;)

never had a bloody nose before I don't think, rather unpleasant truly painful
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,208
    That sounds like my typical day ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    since you weren't paying attention in the first case
    you are not an asshole
    and since no real harm was done you were just an annoyance

and in the second case
    depending if you wanted them to hear you or just muttering to yourself and those close to you (who probably shared your thoughts)
    neither makes you the asshole by which assholes are graded
    at the most, you were a tiny tiny wee asshole

a "can't even fit french fries up there" asshole
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    81 wrote:
    there was some lexus parked in our parking garage half a spot over from actually being in a spot....so i parked beside him and parked half a spot over.
    real close right next to the drivers door?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    real close right next to the drivers door?

passenger door...but closer than normal...i was told he was gone, so i was going to slide over into a normal spot, but then looked and he was back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pandora wrote:

too long a story, I'll blame it on doggies and a forced evacuation from the house ...

sorry for your pain. that bites and bites hard. but it was bound to happen, pandora. one cannot, and i repeat, cannot escape this life without having a bloody nose. this is a fact and i am now proud of you for finally catching up. you are a wife and a mother of 4 and have a whole herd of critters that depend on you. you might should have had a bloody nose way back when.

bloody noses help us grow as people of this world. i have had at least 30 or 40 bloody noses in my lifetime. amazingly i never bled to death or suffered any other long term ill effects other than brain damage and a few busted up bones, and torn to pieces ligaments and tendons.

you should be grateful and may wanna check into joining your local kick boxing club :mrgreen: when one gets kicked in the face, things tend to change inside their head and eyes. for instance... seeing nothing but stars and a black curtain

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    A**hole ??
    so tomorrow is B**hole day?? :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm an asshole everyday. I wasn't born this way but people made me this way.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    I'm an asshole everyday. I wasn't born this way but people made me this way.

hello brother.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

hello brother.
    you can say that again. I saw the , um , bluntness. :?

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    well, it didn't take too long, but I did it. I was one, but she deserved it.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:

sorry for your pain. that bites and bites hard. but it was bound to happen, pandora. one cannot, and i repeat, cannot escape this life without having a bloody nose. this is a fact and i am now proud of you for finally catching up. you are a wife and a mother of 4 and have a whole herd of critters that depend on you. you might should have had a bloody nose way back when.

bloody noses help us grow as people of this world. i have had at least 30 or 40 bloody noses in my lifetime. amazingly i never bled to death or suffered any other long term ill effects other than brain damage and a few busted up bones, and torn to pieces ligaments and tendons.

you should be grateful and may wanna check into joining your local kick boxing club :mrgreen: when one gets kicked in the face, things tend to change inside their head and eyes. for instance... seeing nothing but stars and a black curtain

it only hurts when I laugh ... this is awesome Chadwick :lol:

:lol: :thumbup:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    A**hole ??

Yes dimi, it stands for *Bunghole* from before your time. :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    g under p wrote:
    A**hole ??

Yes dimi, it stands for *Bunghole* from before your time. :mrgreen:

Peace
    :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Yes.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

hello brother.
    you can say that again. I saw the , um , bluntness. :?

i remember that post :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I was definitely a drunken asshole last night. My wife reminded this morning. :fp: :fp:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497