Big Wave and Parachutes... TONIGHT!

kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
This is (more than likely) my last show of the tour, and, like everyone else, I have not heard these two very excellent songs live. In the four shows I've been to this year, I've heard everything else off the new disc and I am more than grateful for it, but...

C'MON MOFOS, DEBUT THESE SONGS TONIGHT!!!!!

You know Boston deserves it!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Come back tomorrow and let us know how they sounded. Two that I wanted to hear too. Good luck getting them and Leash all in one show.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,900
    sorry, they're saving Big Wave for San Diego. ;)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Big Wave is one of my favorite songs off the new album, I'm surprised they haven't played it live yet. Hopefully they'll play it Saturday in Camden for the first time. :)
    9/29/96 Randalls Island, NYC ****
    9/10/98 Madison Square Garden, NYC
    9/01/00 Camden, NJ
    7/06/03 Camden, NJ
    7/08/03 Madison Square Garden, NYC ****
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ
    6/03/06 East Rutherford, NJ
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Big Wave is one of my favorite songs off the new album, I'm surprised they haven't played it live yet. Hopefully they'll play it Saturday in Camden for the first time. :)

Right on my friend. Big Wave kicks! But I hope they play it in Camden for the 2nd time, not the first! :)

And hey man, welcome to the board!
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    It's funny...after all this time listening to the new album my 2 least favorite tracks are Big Wave and Parachutes. I guess the band agrees with me. ;)

Still won't to hear them live to see if they can change my mind like they did with You Are. Between Cleveland and Detroit I've heard the rest as well.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I have had major, major vibes about PARACHUTES! :o!! I definitely think we're getting it. :eek:!!!!! If not tonight then Camden for sure. I just feel it so much...especially for BOSTONE. I'm already prepared to go into orgasmic shock. I mean seriously.... SO HELP US ALL!!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••