Options

Happy Birthday mindi!!

pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
554.jpg :wave: Hope your birthday is simply beautiful! Thank you for all you do!! :clap: :thumbup: :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    pandora wrote:
    554.jpg :wave: Hope your birthday is simply beautiful! Thank you for all you do!! :clap: :thumbup: :D

Well if that picture doesn't make you happy, nothing will. Gorgeous pandora!

Have a great birthday Mindi.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Happy Birthday.... :D

happy_birthday_giant_cupcake_card-p137592019736605009z857a_400.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    :mrgreen: THANKS so much!

It's kind of a rainy crummy day, but so far it's been pretty great.

Now in honor of my birthday, who wants to donate to the Tulsa fundraisers 8-)
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    happy-birthday1.gif

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDI and thank you for all you especially for me. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Happy Birthday!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Happy birthday Mindi!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Happy happy Birthday!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Tulsa fundraisers? Is that some kind of hurricane relief or is a PJ/Ed thing?
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Tulsa fundraisers? Is that some kind of hurricane relief or is a PJ/Ed thing?
    Well it is before the EV shows in Tulsa but all $ raised will benefit
    Beneficiaries: Homes Of Hope Joplin
    http://homesofhopejoplin.org/main/

Rebuilding Together Tulsa
    http://www.rebuildingtogethertulsa.org/

Will be collecting items for http://www.homewardboundpugs.com/help.html
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    I'm still confused, are you looking for PJ items to donate for raffles or something? That's how they do it here in Philly. Anyway, I have a few of the holiday singles if you want them, can't remember which ones off hand though.
  • Options
    I'm still confused, are you looking for PJ items to donate for raffles or something? That's how they do it here in Philly. Anyway, I have a few of the holiday singles if you want them, can't remember which ones off hand though.
    We accept anything :mrgreen: doesn't have to be EV/PJ stuff.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

yeah but that normally gets more raffle tickets sold :D

I'll see what I have and I'll be in touch

enjoy your birthday!
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Happy Birthday Mindi!

Hope you have a great day :D
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Happy Birthday Mindi!!

rock-star-foil-balloon-300x290.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

yeah but that normally gets more raffle tickets sold :D

I'll see what I have and I'll be in touch

enjoy your birthday!

And THANKS everyone for all the awesome birthday wishes :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    Happy birthday!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Happy Birthday
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Happy Bday!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Happy Birthday!!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    All the bestestest, Min! I hope you have a fantastic birthday :wave: