time for a new dog
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:
    time for a new dog

you're not fucking kidding
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    I say the dog is a hero. That's some ugly wallpaper.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    the one with the cone gets me

i have one where the dog has half-way chewed through a book
    title of the book

dog training for dummies

i just can't get it sized right to post
    yet
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Why leave a dog loose in the house if he does that, get a crate. Also that is usually a sign of a problem, dont get a dog if you are not able to put in the time. Sorry I know some idiots when it comes to dogs!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    JTH wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH wrote:

People still use wallpaper?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

sadly yes. we had that shit in our bathroom and kitchen. :x

gone now. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

sadly yes. we had that shit in our bathroom and kitchen. :x

gone now. :D

I had ugly wallpaper in the kitchen...they f'ed up somewhere, cuz when I was taking t off, the wallpaper started taking the texture off on the wall. I still gotta fix that... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I had ugly wallpaper in the kitchen...they f'ed up somewhere, cuz when I was taking t off, the wallpaper started taking the texture off on the wall. I still gotta fix that... :|

we had some think vinyl shit in the kitchen. had to do a bunch of patching.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    slickweed wrote:
    image003.jpg

image008.jpg

just got a new computer and windows 7
    don't really know what i'm doing
    :shock: :o Lucy did that too but not like that

it's nervous energy ... well and they get pissed at us too

I'm a wussy think poor babies and they do get better with age

oh the cone of shame :(

Lucy is always so pitiful
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    pandora wrote:
    Lucy is always so pitiful
    My dog's name is Lucy, too.

She digs holes in the lawn from time to time and chews up the toys my kids leave lying around outside, but aside from that, she's pretty good.

And we do still have some wallpaper in one of our bathrooms. It's ugly and it's peeling off in some spots, but we're not doing anything about it because the whole room needs to be redone.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

The worst is when you realize that some genius painted over the wallpaper...

Back in Highschool I had a summer job cleaning out houses after renters moved out/cleaning out purchased homes to rent.... you would not believe the number of people that think painting over the wallpaper is the best way to get rid of it.... :shock:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Nice work there doggie.
    I was gifted a labrador about 5 years ago and I didn't have anywhere to keep him immediately so he had to stay in the house unattended during the day. He totally and completely demolished the couch and loveseat and other things as well. But the thing that has always puzzled me was that he somehow managed to eat holes in the sheetrock. Numerous holes. They would just pop up every once in a while like crop circles. My best theory is that he was scratching the wall with his paws. He's a big ol' baby now....model prisoner
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    pandora wrote:

I'm a wussy think poor babies and they do get better with age

Well thank goodness for that - my pup is almost 2 years old and leaves us quite the mess every time we leave him alone! For pete's sake, all he does is sleep anyway!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2