Man Beheaded with Cheese Knife

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Holy Cheeseballs, Batman!!!

:o :shock: :shock:

Christopher Varian, a restaurant manager at a luxury hotel in southeast England, went out for a smoke break after overseeing a wedding. One of the waiters came outside, too, and assaulted him with a cheese knife, reports NewsCore, beheading him with it in front of horrified witnesses. A captain of the local police said it was one of the most violent crimes that he'd handled in his entire career. Some 18 months later, the waiter has received what could be a life sentence.

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/03/20/waiter-sentenced-for-decapitating-boss-with-a-cheese-knife/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058?test=latestnews
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    21y9YcUGZ2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    wtf
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I was gonna ask what a "cheese" knife was....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

That's the sad thing, i could really care less about the story now, but i am intrested why this design is better for cutting cheese than a normal knife, perhaps there's a chef on her who could explain?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    sounds very, very messy.

at least this guy didn't get away with the insanity plea, like the guy on the Greyhound bus killing in Canada.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    must of been one sharp knife and one angry waiter :wtf:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Lizard wrote:

That's the sad thing, i could really care less about the story now, but i am intrested why this design is better for cutting cheese than a normal knife, perhaps there's a chef on her who could explain?
    The story didn't specify if the knife was for hard or soft cheese ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQkNbkpYgxlHe8jndqu7ZGuHO5Sf8Jxj2UkjDjr2ecRm_lcv35
    Jason P wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

The story didn't specify if the knife was for hard or soft cheese ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQkNbkpYgxlHe8jndqu7ZGuHO5Sf8Jxj2UkjDjr2ecRm_lcv35

The Plot Thickens
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Good lord that's awful :sick:
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    To be fair, the guy might have just misunderstood what head cheese is.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    That is some unbelievable, brutal stuff.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230
    So people just watched this and let it happen what kind of society have we become :o ....

I ask could/would you sit by and let some one cut someone's head off ? unless you got there and he was half way thru :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    mad world :shock:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    oh my!
    :(
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    So people just watched this and let it happen what kind of society have we become :o ....

I ask could/would you sit by and let some one cut someone's head off ? unless you got there and he was half way thru :lol:
    and to my way of thinking a cheese knife is not a very large knife nor super-duper sharp. this brutal attack and killing and decapatation musta took several minutes.

how the hell do you cut thru someone's spinal cord and neck bone? use your foot as leverage and pull and twist and chop and cut

holy shit. the exertion of force used is quite barbaric
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

Depends, if say someone was cutting a meter maids head off, i might not interfer.
    chadwick wrote:

and to my way of thinking a cheese knife is not a very large knife nor super-duper sharp. this brutal attack and killing and decapatation musta took several minutes.

how the hell do you cut thru someone's spinal cord and neck bone? use your foot as leverage and pull and twist and chop and cut

holy shit. the exertion of force used is quite barbaric

Exactly it's not like he used a Samurai sword it was a fucking cheese knife that must of took a few Mnts at best ....

Depends, if say someone was cutting a meter maids head off, i might not interfer.

Or a DMV person ....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    that is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if that guy was a cheese head....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    Lizard wrote:

Please tell me you used your 10,000 post for this.... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

If the guy is dead right off the bat, I'm not going at someone who just iced a dude with a cheese knife unless I have a baseball bat or a pair of nunchucks.
    Jason P wrote:

If the guy is dead right off the bat, I'm not going at someone who just iced a dude with a cheese knife unless I have a baseball bat or a pair of nunchucks.

I hear you i wouldn't know how i would react either it's just nuts that people were witness to this ...
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    shep wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

Please tell me you used your 10,000 post for this.... :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Lizard wrote:

he is now
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    that's freakin harsh...

reminded me of in the late 70's there was a guy in the town where i grew up that beat his brother to death....he was found guilty and served a whopping 2 yrs in prison. eight months after he was released the guy took one of those big heavy glass ashtrays and hit his roomate over head & knocked him out...then he broke the ashtray and proceeded to cut the poor dudes head off with it. :wtf:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    What grabbed me about this thread was the specific detail in the title.

If it had been "Man Beheaded with Knife" I would have skipped it.

But it was "Man Beheaded with Cheese Knife" so I felt obliged to stop and read the whole thread.

I just went into the kitchen and looked at my collection of cheese knives.

There are four of them, purchased at Pier One Imports a decade ago. Very pretty, with sparkly jewel-colored handles, one red, one green, one blue, one purple. I think they're quite festive.

They're good for scooping off a hunk of baked Brie, but can barely make it through a stick of cheddar.

How the hell could it possibly be used to separate a head from a body?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,895
    better than a butter knife.

unlost? I'll assume you are aware there as many cheese knives as there kinds of cheese? How else do you think"the pampered chef" stays in business?

Then again, unless its kitchen ready fire extinguishers , you probably dont know about it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    better than a butter knife.
    unlost? I'll assume you are aware there as many cheese knives as there kinds of cheese? How else do you think"the pampered chef" stays in business?

Then again, unless its kitchen ready fire extinguishers , you probably dont know about it.

Oooooooooooohhhhhh *snap* Mr. Rat!

I happen to be the proud owner of several whisks, a popover pan, and a melon baller.

Although, I have to confess that I was shamed into buying the melon baller when I picked it up in the store and said, "What the hell is this thing for?" and my friend replied, "It's a melon baller."

And I dissolved into giggles, choking out "a melon baller? For balling melons? Making melon balls?"

So I had to buy it. I couldn't stop saying "melon baller."

(and I'm giggling now, just typing this)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)