Options

Eddie V's new restaurant!!

BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I was in La Jolla the other day and came across a new restaurant called 'Eddie V's Prime Seafood'. The top of the building has the 'EV' as well, kinda funny...took some pretty good photos of the place that i'd love to share, but have no idea how to upload them from my computer to this post.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    Maybe Ed is investing in restaurant's these days.

He certainly is raking in the bucks hand and foot with these solo shows. :lol:
  • Options
    ya, and overlooking the water in la jolla, which is like beverly hills, san diego....never know...
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    la jolla beach is fuckin rad. we visited san diego (a family trip) in 84 and i been there several times on my own.
    scripps institute of oceanography is down the way a bit. we got thrown around for days by the waves. it was the greatest time ever.

you aren't livin in la jolla unless you got bank! in la jolla you aren't shoppin highend shops unless you have bank.

i want to eat ed's seafood. haha. yes i will grab it right off his plate. :mrgreen:

when we were there we ate picnics and i remember eating at denny's. :D
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    ya, i live like 15 minutes from la jolla, but mom and sis were in town, so we went for the day. its' crazy driving up there and going past the place that sells grand pianos, and the car dealerships like bentley, lamborghini, rolls-royce its like who are you people!?......and then there's my favorite place in la jolla 'dick's liquors', best name for a liquor store. haha
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,078
    you have to save your pic to a public site like flicker or photobucket and then post here.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    ya, i live like 15 minutes from la jolla, but mom and sis were in town, so we went for the day. its' crazy driving up there and going past the place that sells grand pianos, and the car dealerships like bentley, lamborghini, rolls-royce its like who are you people!?......and then there's my favorite place in la jolla 'dick's liquors', best name for a liquor store. haha
    ha... dick's liquors
    that rocks ass

we have one here called "quicker liquor"

im like fuck off @ being quick... :lol:
    there aint one thing quick about liquing ;)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    ha... dick's liquors
    that rocks ass

we have one here called "quicker liquor"

im like fuck off @ being quick... :lol:
    there aint one thing quick about liquing ;)
    Liquor in the front/Poker in the rear
  • Options
    that's what they tell me.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    I was in La Jolla the other day and came across a new restaurant called 'Eddie V's Prime Seafood'. The top of the building has the 'EV' as well, kinda funny...took some pretty good photos of the place that i'd love to share, but have no idea how to upload them from my computer to this post.

They have a number of these in houston... never been, but it looks like fine dining and I very much enjoy seafood... been meaning to go, but don't wanna get dressed up...

what really surprised me about the signage was how much the signiture looked very much like the way EV signs his initials.... almost identical...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    i was mistaken. i truly thought this was our ed's restaurant. wtf? now i am pissed. :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    image-eddie-v-01.jpg

never heard of it before....
  • Options
    http://www.eddievsrestaurants.com/About ... nders.aspx

simple google search, no relation to our Ed
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    chadwick wrote:
    i was mistaken. i truly thought this was our ed's restaurant. wtf? now i am pissed. :lol:

:lol: you thought this was PJ's EV? :lol:

The first time I saw the sign I googled it at home to confirm this was not the case...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,976
    BELLZDEEP wrote:

There is another liquor store down the street from Dick's Liquor in La Jolla called the Liquor Box, on La Jolla Blvd. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,304
    chadwick wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    BELLZDEEP wrote:

Haha we have one of these in the swanky part of Dallas. I've never been though b/c it's probably out of my budget due to my other Eddie V habit!
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Great times in La Jolla... Torrey Pines

what a beautiful state CA is! memories to cherish

Lucky the folk that chose to live there, for sure
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Dirty Frank the cook ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    BELLZDEEP wrote:

Haha we have one of these in the swanky part of Dallas. I've never been though b/c it's probably out of my budget due to my other Eddie V habit!
    We have one in Ft. Worth too. Never eaten there but have talked to people who have. Very posh.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."