Options

Looking for Edmonton 2011 Poster

dutchrosedutchrose Posts: 122
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Since this poster was sold out sooooo quickly, I missed out.

Anybody has an extra copy please pm me.

Thanks
Arjan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Neosurfer79Neosurfer79 Posts: 290
    How could we get an extra copy if we are only allowed to buy one? lol
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    dutchrosedutchrose Posts: 122
    Maybe someone bought an extra copy @the show :lol:
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    ^ Well, I guess that theoretically, someone who went to the Edmonton show and picked one up there...and then snagged another today might have an extra. But of course, the likelihood of that person not being a flipper would probably be fairly low. :lol:

Still, I suppose this is worth a shot for those who missed out.

Good luck to the OP - hope you get the poster! :)
  • Options
    ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    Pm sent
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    If the OP gets taken care of me, I would be interested in the north of the border indian poster :)
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,003
    Put me on this list as well.

Thank you
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,003
    Happy Friday bump
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe