Wow!

Glorified G
    Footsteps
    Crown of Thorns
    Lukin
    1/2 Full
    Once

You gotta be fuckin kidding me
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    fuck sounds like a killer show.

wish i was there
  • Options
    moemoe6434moemoe6434 Posts: 455
    Yeah, I've always wanted to do an official thread, so I figured, why not?

BIG THANKS goes out to Xboxjunkie and SENROCK for relaying the setlist to us here!

Main Set: Severed Hand, WWS, Life Wasted, Animal, Marker in the Sand, DTE, Whipping (report that the WHIPPING solo was replaced by a drum solo), Ed speech: Last night was OK but this is the night, 1/2 Full, I am Mine, EVENFLOW, Gone, Insignifigance, Betterman/(Save it for Later), Down, Garden, Inside Job, Lukin/Why Go

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Footsteps, Once, Alive (Backwards Mamasan Trilogy)

Encore 2: Last Kiss (With Eddie in the Crowd), Last Exit, Glorified G

Encore 3: Small Town, Crown of Thorns, Rocking in the Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

Why did you put Evenflow in bold like it is special or something?
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    moemoe6434 wrote:
    Why did you put Evenflow in bold like it is special or something?

Good point. Evenflow never did it for me!
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good point. Evenflow never did it for me!

Well, I don't know if this is good news for y'all... but maybe it'll be interesting to see it in something different - ASL. ;)

I am interested in that myself. :D

There'll be interpreters at GR, Cleveland, and Detroit. :D

Maybe it wouldn't be such a "boring" song for those who sit around me. :D

;)

Great set list for this show.

PBM, I hope you are still satisifed with your first show, I'm sorry you and Mandy couldn't do the 2nd show. :(
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    because SENROCK was there....

and she was most definitely losin it!
  • Options
    loucifaloucifa Posts: 42
    very nice set list.. sounded like a rockin show.
    2008-06-28\\2008-06-30\\2006-05-25\\2006-05-24\\2006-05-13\\2005-10-03\\
    2004-09-28\\2004-09-29\\2003-07-11\\2003-07-02\\2003-07-03\\2000-08-29\\
    2000-08-30\\1998-09-16\\1998-09-15\\1996-09-26\\
  • Options
    alright this show was fucking amazing!
    all the songs were perfect, the ones that stuck out for me were animal and alive, then when the encore came the united center went black then the light came on the stage with the band playing but no eddy and then the spotlight on eddy who was now standing about 15 feet in front of me singing last kiss so that song was great too since thats the closest i'll ever be most likely...
    also rocking in the free world kicked ass
  • Options
    dthomasdthomas Posts: 99
    ok got my thoughts out with lots of pics
    http://www.deadlinepublishing.com

enjoy!
    30+ Shows over 15 years
    http://www.fightingthesuburbs.com
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942
    Anyone got an audience recording of this version of "Glorified G" to share?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CanadianEHCanadianEH Posts: 134
    yeah SOMETIMES, ..heres some trivia....has sometimes ever been played not as the opener...(i dont know either)

they sound checked crown of thorns, hold on to your hats folk, keep hands inside the cart until the ride comes to a complete stop.
    I just looked at a concert chronology starting on 10/28/96. It was played near the beginning, in the middle, and even during an encore.
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    Night 2 was much better... the first night's setlist was a little generic in comparison. Can't believe both nights lasted almost 3 hours apiece. So tired. Must sleep at desk.

Can't wait to have bootlegs available to download.
  • Options
    Just because.

I felt like putting in evenflow in bold for the piss break for those people last night :P
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    that looks like an amazing set. i can't wait to see what the rest of the tour has in store.
  • Options
    BigIrishBigIrish Posts: 10
    What an unbelievable show! Night one was great, but this one blew it away. For those who said that Albany was better or the Gorge will blow this away, I really don't know how it could get better!! The crowd was amazing and the band was feeding off of it all night. I wish Pearl Jam played Chicago on a Friday and Saturday night because I am dying at work today!
  • Options
    BreatheBreathe Posts: 67
    All I can say is wow, just an amazing show.

10c, thanks for the AMAZING tickets!!!!
    My eyes have seen you
    Let them photograph your soul
    Memorize your alleys
    On an endless roll- J Morrison
  • Options
    CanvasAdamCanvasAdam Posts: 134
    just got off the plane here in birmingham, AL from chicago... man these were 2 killer nights. last night was my 19th show and maybe the best i have seen, and i have been to some of the legendary shows, including the garden and several of the seattle shows. the new version of garden is sooooo much better than the studio version, to me anyway. anyway, later tonight i'll be posting tons of pics and a fanview, for now though i am off to bed. take it easy all!
    1998... 9/3
    2000... 8/7, 8/15, 11/5, 11/6
    2001... 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2003... 4/9, 4/18, 4/19, 7/8, 7/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... EV Solo 4/12, 4/13, 4/16
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • Options
    Footsteps and crown of thorns - you lucky bastards!!
    London Nov 96, London May 00, Cardiff June 00, Las Vegas June 03, London April 06, Dublin Aug 06, Reading Aug 06, London June 07, New York x2 June 08, Manchester Aug 09, London August 09, London June 10, Manchester June 12, IOW June 12, EV London July 12, Milton Keynes June 14, EV London x2 June 17, London June 18, London July 18, EV London July 19
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    I was at both shows. WOW!!

Damn, I need to get to some more this tour.
    I've got the post-PJ blues goin' on hardcore today.

hahaha, as soon as I got back today I picked up my guitar to learn some new Avacado tunes. :)
  • Options
    Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    I also was a both shows. Both kicked ass but night two was soo much better. Down, Crown of Thorns, 1/2 Full, Whipping were highlights for me. As well as Severed Hand opening. The new songs kick ass live!!! I had great seats both nights. First night I was just right of the stage in the third row about 17 seats back. Second night I had 23rd row stone side. fanclub #175 (or right around there) Thanks 10C and PJ!!!!!!!!
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    jwb22jwb22 Posts: 5
    Thx 10c for row 7 center first night and row 6 side of stage on second night. First night was like a rocket , they were all running around like the energizer fucking bunny. 2nd night mmm nice real nice old old stuff from the closet.

I understand from Tim(10c pres) that the band thought the 10c was not into the new stuff the first night so they switched some songs around and made it more personal. I can honestly say on both nights that 10c gave it all . You have to understand that some of us are now 40 and we don't mosh like the early 90's.

I only wish they played immortality one of the nights ut beggers can't be chosers.
    "I Wanna Be Sedated"
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    everyone can take a piss break now and have dinner, be back in 20 :D

WHAT A CHUMPSTER!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    Funny that Its SENROCK relaying it to me tonight and just told her i'm going to take a piss! :D

YES I HADD MY UHM.....DECISION TO MAKE. DO I DROP THE PHONE CUZ IM ABOUT TO ROCK THE FLOW? OR DO I GO AHEAD AND RELAY THE NEXXXT SONG TO XXXBOXXX? TOUGH CHOICE. :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    because SENROCK was there....

and she was most definitely losin it!
    THATS RIGHT! I SPRAINED MY ANKLE AND HIT THE DUDE NEXXXT TO ME WITH MY ELBOW "BY ACCIDENT" CUZ HE WAS SITTING DOWN AND GOT IN THE WAY!!! :D SERIOUSLY. MORE IMPORTANTLY,TO THE HATERS..... EVENFLOW IS IN BOLD CUZ IT BELONGS THAT WAY!!! :D

• Options
    I am dead tired from those two shows! Both nights were great. Night two the crowd was incredible! Best show I've ever seen. I was even able to meet Tim. :) Great guy.

Thanks Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I am dead tired from those two shows! Both nights were great. Night two the crowd was incredible! Best show I've ever seen. I was even able to meet Tim. :) Great guy.

Thanks Pearl Jam.

Awesome!! :)

I hope I run into Tim at one of the shows, too!

Wanna thank him for running such a kick ass fan club. :)

Good job on relying SENROCK! - as you could tell, we all were having a good time through you!

Ok, bedtime for me... Grand Rapids tomorrow!!!

:):):)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Awesome!! :)

I hope I run into Tim at one of the shows, too!

Wanna thank him for running such a kick ass fan club. :)

Good job on relying SENROCK! - as you could tell, we all were having a good time through you!

Ok, bedtime for me... Grand Rapids tomorrow!!!

:):):)

YEAH I WAS UNAWARE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON AT FIRST. I COULDNT GET A CLEAR SIGNAL ON MY PHONE TO RETURN THE FAVOR AND LET XXXBOXXX LISTEN TO THE SHOW. WHEN I FINALLY DID I JUST LEFT MY PHONE OPEN AND WAS ROCKIN OUT LETTING HIM LISTEN. THEN HE INFORMED ME I WAS KEEPING THE SETLIST THREAD FLOWIN SO I KNEW I COULDNT DROP THE BALL!!! :eek: LET ME TELL YA, SOME PEOPLE WERE LOOKIN AT ME LIKE WHAT THE F IS THIS CHICK DOING!!!! :D AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY SONG I TEXXXTED IT TO XXXBOXXX AND RESUMED ROCKIN OUT. IT WAS COMPLETE CRAZINESS!!!! IT WAS MY WAY OF GIVING BACK TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE HERE IN THE PIT AND SHARING THE LOVE WITH THOSE WHO COULDNT BE THERE. IM POSTING A REVIEW SOON. I MAY NOT USE CAPS JUST SO EVERYONES HAPPY!!! :D WAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D

• Options
    XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    No Caps? Whats this world coming to??? :D
    How I choose to feel is how I am.