Options

Looking for a poster - 08/11/93 - Max Bell in Calgary

ktennantktennant Posts: 34
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
This was my first PJ concert and I would love to locate a poster from the event....having trouble finding one though....

The played with the Cadillac Tramps....

unbelievable show and was when I knew I was hooked.

Any help would be appreciated....

much love..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I don't think there is one....From my somewhat limited poster knowledge, they didn't start doing posters with any regularity till 96...the 98 tour is when they started doing them for almost every show. I checked expressobeans.com for you, nothing came up.
  • Options
    JH228JH228 Canada Posts: 38
    I was at that concert, also my first PJ concert. I was front and centre.

I don't recall there being a poster for that show. Only the t-shirt which I still have. It is freakin ugly.

If there was a poster, I would have bought it, trust me!
  • Options
    ktennantktennant Posts: 34
    Thanks for the reply ....too bad...I would have loved other memorabilia from that night...

JH228...That's kinda cool....I was also front center....love the general admission....I lost everyone I was with that night until the end of the concert...so good.

I have the Boundless t-shirt as well.....too funny.

I wonder if they sold anything else that night....I can't remember...
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    ktennant wrote:
    Thanks for the reply ....too bad...I would have loved other memorabilia from that night...

JH228...That's kinda cool....I was also front center....love the general admission....I lost everyone I was with that night until the end of the concert...so good.

I have the Boundless t-shirt as well.....too funny.

I wonder if they sold anything else that night....I can't remember...
    Still have my Boundless T from that tour too! Just pulled it out last night actually....i wore it to the point it looks moth-eaten...started wearing it with a black undershirt just to keep it alive longer :D
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    I was at the Edmonton show and they only poster they had for sale was this giant bastard that hung on my wall for years

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/76666
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    JH228JH228 Canada Posts: 38
    Right on Drowned out...we were beside each other I guess. If I remember correctly I also bought a cap at that show.

Lando...I still have that giant poster, not hanging up anymore but saved in a poster tube!

The tshirt I remember from that show had a cowboy with a lasso and was white...I do have the boundless tshirt too but don't recall if i got it at that show or not.

Good times!