BA-BYE WINTER HELLOOOOOO SPRING

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
its official kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's sing like a choir ....................
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    hells yes. I'm hoping for yet another record breaking day (which is already forecast).
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    did winter even show up!?
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    polaris_x wrote:
    Seriously, I avoided getting new tires all winter. My old ones had little tread left, so I decided once the snow hit and stayed I'd finally get them replaced. I only replaced them yesterday because one was flat.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    polaris_x wrote:

Winter never showed up in Ohio this year, so far an early spring.

I'm sure we may have a few cold days ahead - but, winter is over - yippeeee !!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Now comes the part where I regret the Miami Beach job...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    polaris_x wrote:

Jinx. Thanks.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    polaris_x wrote:
    Seriously, I avoided getting new tires all winter. My old ones had little tread left, so I decided once the snow hit and stayed I'd finally get them replaced. I only replaced them yesterday because one was flat.

i didn't put my snow tires on until mid january and only really needed them twice. took them off like 6 weeks later. so loud they were
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I think we got a total of 4 inches of snow in Philly this year, and most of it was in October. It blows my mind.

and scares the fuck out of me at the same time.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    DS1119 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

Jinx. Thanks.

i like winter ... it's been a shitty as far as i'm concerned ...
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Yeaah. Can't comes soon enough!! I'm a gardener of sorts and it's definatly less fun in the cold winter mornings
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    :D It's time for Brad's new album called United We Stand! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    wait...there was a winter? :roll:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Um its pretty much summer here in the south. It hit 86 degrees yesterday and will be the same today
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Typical of Utah, first day of spring and it's colder than a witches tit outside with some fresh snow. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Typical of Utah, first day of spring and it's colder than a witches tit outside with some fresh snow. :roll:

DC with all of the craziness of Utah (weather, no kegs, etc.) it may or may not be time for you and your woman to move out!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Hello springtime!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

DC with all of the craziness of Utah (weather, no kegs, etc.) it may or may not be time for you and your woman to move out!!

No, it's time for the jackasses on the legislature to move the fuck out. :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Crazy weather here in Chicago. It's been at least 80 here for the past 5 days and it's supposed to be 83 today and 84 tomorrow.. The average high is in the 40s!

We've been breaking a record everyday of it. Very historic weather. It's hard to complain, but does this mean it will be 120 degrees in July? :?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Spring? The notion completely eluded me this year. We had snow day before yesterday with a little of it lingering through yesterday afternoon. And this is California at only 2000' elevation!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    it is bbbbbbbbbbbbbeautiful out 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Crazy weather here in Chicago. It's been at least 80 here for the past 5 days and it's supposed to be 83 today and 84 tomorrow.. The average high is in the 40s!

We've been breaking a record everyday of it. Very historic weather. It's hard to complain, but does this mean it will be 120 degrees in July? :?

summer is gonna be hot hot hot.

i want to go to bonnaroo this year, but no way am i risking spending a weekend outside in 100+ weather
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    80 here thurs and fri

50's by the weekend and rain

:mad:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    spring?

What's spring?

It snowed and hailed on Saturday night...Sunday morning I woke up to an inch of snow...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    spring?

What's spring?

It snowed and hailed on Saturday night...Sunday morning I woke up to an inch of snow...

As much as I desire to live in the PNW, and more so Seattle specifically, I wonder how much overcast I could handle. :?

But, is that just a misconception?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    It's 85 in Chicago right now.

Normal high.. 48

Record high.. 76. :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    spring?

What's spring?

As much as I desire to live in the PNW, and more so Seattle specifically, I wonder how much overcast I could handle. :?

But, is that just a misconception?

It is overcast a LOT here, it does 'rain' a lot too...but it's not driving rain like it was at Alpine, it hardly ever rains like that here. If it does, it lasts for maybe 20 minutes. The rain is more of a constant drizzle.
    The summers more than make up for the 9 months of overcast days (ok 9 months is an exaggeration...we do get a random few sunny days a month).
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Now comes the part where I regret the Miami Beach job...
    i'm about 8 hours north of you and the summers here are brutal, i can't imagine what this summer will be like... i'll never know though cause i'm outta here in may :P
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    polaris_x wrote:

the most snow we got all winter was in October :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    got my free rita's water ice today, raspberry lemonade. Line was packed where i went (took about 35-40 mins.)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    80's in nyc thurs and friday 8-)8-)8-)

yeaaaaaaaaa bring it on

we want 95 baby