Options

*ATTENTION WINSTON-SALEM,NC AREA FANS*

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited March 2012 in The Porch
Eward Mackay used books &more has most of the 2000 bootlegs & a lot of the 03 bootlegs for sale at $16.00 each (no tax) . they're not out in the display stands you have to ask about them. i traded some stuff there today & mentioned that i was a pj fan & was shown this MASSIVE assortment of bootlegs. i got 4 from 03 & 7 from 2000. they had the bootleg companion that they gave me for free. they've had them for a little while & i told them i would spread the word online. they cut me a good deal on a bundle. you can trade books, games, cd's, vinyl & dvds there. i had 160 in credit & got (from 2000) vabeach,charlotte,tampa,houston,lubbock,albuquerque & portland.
2003: the bootleg companion,san antonio,nashville,cleveland & columbus

they were missing the boston & msg sets & d.c. (bristow,va). i brought mexico 7/17/03 & a few other more recent ones. there is a lot & these are super reasonably priced. they asked if i would spread the word online & i told them i would. it's an AWESOME place, if you've never been. it's on stratford ave in winston-salem,nc.
happy boot shopping to all that wan to, they're there.
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Thanks for the tip. I'm from WS originally and am down there often. I'll check this place out on my next venture down there.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.