Bu$hleaguer tease in East Rutherford...

FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
So I was at the show and when EV began talking to the crowd about Bu$hleaguer, all I heard was people chanting and cheering for them to play it. Then when EV asked the audience who would boo - if they did play it, everyone boo'ed. Did the audience get confused and boo cause they wanted them to play it? I felt like they got it mixed up and really wanted to hear it.

For those of you who were at the show as well, is this what you thought as well or did you think the audience boo'ed cause they didn't want to hear it?
CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    FiveB247x wrote:
    So I was at the show and when EV began talking to the crowd about Bu$hleaguer, all I heard was people chanting and cheering for them to play it. Then when EV asked the audience who would boo - if they did play it, everyone boo'ed. Did the audience get confused and boo cause they wanted them to play it? I felt like they got it mixed up and really wanted to hear it.

For those of you who were at the show as well, is this what you thought as well or did you think the audience boo'ed cause they didn't want to hear it?
    i booed bc i didnt want to hear it.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • sup DM !!!

i was thinking of you when he teased us cause i know you never saw that & are dying to see it

NO he said we got booed last time we played it here & asked if they played it who would still boo, & there were a decent amount of boos

then he asked who would cheer & the place erupted, but as you know they didnt play it , awesome show tho
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    Maybe I got it mixed up then... hopefully I see it one of these shows!

What an awesome show indeed!
    sup DM !!!

i was thinking of you when he teased us cause i know you never saw that & are dying to see it

NO he said we got booed last time we played it here & asked if they played it who would still boo, & there were a decent amount of boos

then he asked who would cheer & the place erupted, but as you know they didnt play it , awesome show tho
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • I think we should create at least 3 more topics on this subject
  • FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    I actually didn't see the other posts about this subject when I created mine.

Have a look around the board, typically there's several posts regarding the same topics as well, so maybe you should chill out rather than act like a jerk.
    I think we should create at least 3 more topics on this subject
    CONservative governMENt