Man Drinks a Bottle of Vodka in 15 Seconds!!!

Comments

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    This guy eats 1000's of cobras while they are still alive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... AoQB0&NR=1
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    :shock:
    :o
    :sick:
    :sick:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    crazypjfan wrote:
    This guy eats 1000's of cobras while they are still alive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... AoQB0&NR=1

:wtf: :wtf:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    crazypjfan wrote:
    that dude should be thrown off a cliff. i love snakes. this dude is cruel.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    chadwick wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    that dude should be thrown off a cliff. i love snakes. this dude is cruel.

I'm scared of snakes but I just don't know how anyone can eat live creatures! Especially those that slither and move around in your mouth :sick:
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    mca47 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I didn't watch the video thought it might put tummy troubles back on the list after
    the green Vodka tonics Saturday evening :mrgreen:

If he is a big guy and heavy drinker with a high tolerance it might just be real ...
    I've witnessed similar stuff out at bars.

Yeah, the average person could drink a bottle of booze and not die from it. Not a good idea, but it won't kill you.
    This is kinda sad though. This guy is like that really dumb kid you had in your class in 2nd grade who you could dare to just about anything and he would. Youtube has given him some fame for doing stupid shit, and it's only going to continue until this guy eats or drinks something that WILL kill him. He followers provoke him into doing stupid shit because they can and they won't get blamed for anything.
    I beg to differ on this one, I'm 6ft 7ins and weight 18st 8lbs, if I did that with a full bottle of vodka I'm certain something would rupture in the process of puking or I'd keel over and die from alcohol poisoning. That's 40units of alcohol in 15seconds, 10 pints of standard 4% weak lager is 20ish units.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,665
    Warning: do not check out the additional video posts on this thread before eating your breakfast. Looks like just coffee for me this morning. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    edited March 2012
    Reminds me of Charlie on It's Always Sunny;

Mac to Charlie, “You don't need to huff shit or eat weird things to get people to like you,”
    Post edited by Cinnamon Girl on
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    He follows you back on Twitter :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Something just doesn't seem right. And goldschlager is the most vile booze. ever. bleh.

I like doing shots of goldschlager...and aftershock too... :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Something just doesn't seem right. And goldschlager is the most vile booze. ever. bleh.

Everclear?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Everclear?

You don't want to do shots of everclear...trust me. Always make coocoo juice with that shit.
  • Everclear? Ughh. If it is the real shit and not the lower version I agree. Shots = vomiting for most normal human beings. Rough, rough stuff
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    DS1119 wrote:

You don't want to do shots of everclear...trust me. Always make coocoo juice with that shit.

You can trust me on that too. :D

Make apple pie with it.
    Everclear? Ughh. If it is the real shit and not the lower version I agree. Shots = vomiting for most normal human beings. Rough, rough stuff

It was a joke for the most part. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Everclear?

I actually have a bottle of Everclear unopened. I was going to soak strawberries and maraschino cherries in it and then dip them in chocolate...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Everclear?

I actually have a bottle of Everclear unopened. I was going to soak strawberries and maraschino cherries in it and then dip them in chocolate...

God, Everclear is so terrible.

About this guy though, seriously...

1) I think he's all there, this is just a "persona"
    2) I am putting money on the fact that certain things he's swallowed he has puked back up. Either that, or he's a regular at the hospital.
    3) YouTube has forever given idiots like this guy an excuse to do stupid shit and be loved for it.
    4) Where was this guy when Jackass was having it's heyday?
    5) If everything is authentic and legit, how long until he dies?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

The cherries are delicious...I ate like 5 of them. <insert dirty joke about cherries here> ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

The cherries are delicious...I ate like 5 of them. <insert dirty joke about cherries here> ;)
    :lol:
    dcfaithful wrote:

About this guy though, seriously...

1) I think he's all there, this is just a "persona"
    2) I am putting money on the fact that certain things he's swallowed he has puked back up. Either that, or he's a regular at the hospital.
    3) YouTube has forever given idiots like this guy an excuse to do stupid shit and be loved for it.
    4) Where was this guy when Jackass was having it's heyday?
    5) If everything is authentic and legit, how long until he dies?

Mix it up with something... Things get pretty silly pretty fast. Especially when you have a boat! :lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    what a fuckin' idiot.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

my roommate in college did that with a fifth of cuervo

No he didn't.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

No he didn't.

Well, not him personally... but a guy he knew. Him and that bottle GOT. IT. ON!!!

WHOOOO-EEEEE!

Chris-Farley-Billy-Madison.8.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

No he didn't.

you're right...i lied...it was me
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Can you do that thingy with the stem and your tongue ?

:wink:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:

No he didn't.

Well, not him personally... but a guy he knew. Him and that bottle GOT. IT. ON!!!

WHOOOO-EEEEE!

Chris-Farley-Billy-Madison.8.jpg

:lol::lol: perfect
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    geez
    It's like the famous Down a Whole Gallon of cow milk.

No one can.

I saw a clip this dude was WASTED! they "not Friends", kept cheering him on to chug.
    Nasty! he would drink.. then vomit in the glass.. drink again.. then vomit in the glass.. drink again
    Finally a caring, concerned person takes it away from him. It was ALMOST as bad as the girls with the cup. :shock:

Kids! now it's the cinnamon challenge. (make sure you have a lot of spit saved up) (but it will suck either way)
    Danger! it was on the news for half an hour last week! It's not new? or news.

Viral clips?
    try "Charlie bit me" that's PG and funny.
    STAYSEA wrote:
    geez
    It's like the famous Down a Whole Gallon of cow milk.

He did that too. :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    He will never qualify for a liver transplant if he keeps posting these videos!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Can you do that thingy with the stem and your tongue ?

:wink:

yes...wanna see? ;)

- Christopher McCandless