I know your here Uncle Dav & I will find you!! :)

Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
My Uncle LOVES Pearl jam, it's his fault my sister and I have grown up PJ fans. For 12 years he's been giving us albums & DVDs. Between us we have the entire discography and a healthy supply of bootlegs &
For christmas 2009, he gave us VIP tickets for Hyde Park, Our 1st PJ gig after YEARS of not being able to get tickets ourselves.....

This man is legend!

Im trying to find him on here, but he's so secretive about his levels of geek he says he rarely uses 10c.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was on here constantly.... I will find you Uncle Dav!! I could call you on the phone but this waaay more is more fun!! Anyways, If your reading this. Your awesome & thanks for everything & Now i can access the goods section for myself i also apologise how much we've hurt your wallet over the years

This is a picture of us at Hydepark having an awesome time... there was a free bar there. double win
So this is Uncle Dav, my awesome beautiful sister & me on the end- Hard Rock Calling 2010 -Happy days
CIMG1598.jpg
Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230
    Nope never seen that man :lol::lol: have fun enjoy the shows ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hmm...

my searchs have turned up zero
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Fab post...and a very fab uncle! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill find him....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • It is me ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    It is me ;)

for her sake, i hope not. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    nice pic!

great uncle :)

don't know the man...wait..is it Dr. Drew?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • 81 wrote:
    It is me ;)

for her sake, i hope not. :P
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Ok .Now I have to go back to watching Vermont upset NC :o:o:o