Options

Pearl Jam in Zagreb 26.9.2006.

2»

Comments

• Options
    masnimasni Posts: 1,657
    i just bought myself a ticket... and i'm happy, happy, happy.... now i can only wait for it... and wait, and wait...
    Oh when I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh please let me sleep its Christmas time
  • Options
    lucky lukelucky luke Posts: 38
    well i got my pair. next mission is to figure out a way how to get to the vienna show too :)
  • Options
    masnimasni Posts: 1,657
    lucky luke wrote:
    well i got my pair. next mission is to figure out a way how to get to the vienna show too :)

me too... if u have some advice, i'm listening... i was thinking about going there, but there are rumors that maybe they'll be another concert in zg... don't know...
    Oh when I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh please let me sleep its Christmas time
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    masni wrote:
    me too... if u have some advice, i'm listening... i was thinking about going there, but there are rumors that maybe they'll be another concert in zg... don't know...

Wouldnt bet on it as much as I'd love to...
    If they play a show between Zagreb and Athens, then
    itll prolly be somewhere else..
    But, you never know. time will tell ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    lucky lukelucky luke Posts: 38
    masni wrote:

yep, i got advice. start saving money :)
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    Getting closer.... :D
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    bumping this little beauty back into contention.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    zioliboziolibo Posts: 6
    a spare 10C tix for zagreb....please heeeeelp me I NEED IT...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past Just for today I am free
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________Verona 6/20/00 - Marseille 9/9/06 - Bologna 9/14/06 - Verona 9/16/06 - Milan 9/17/06 - Turin 9/19/06 -Pistoia 9/20/06 - Zagreb 9/26/06 -Athens 9/30/06 - Berlin 8/15/2009 - Manchester 8/17/2009 - London 8/18/2009 - Belfast 6/23/2010 - Venice 7/6/2010
  • Options
    hooray,

im coming to zagreb!!! very excited now. all the way from australia!!!

also going to be at the vienna and verona shows. if some local croatians would like to show me and my girlfriend around, we would appreciate it greatly :D
    2003: Melbourne 1
    2006: Verona, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne 1-2-3, Adelaide 1-2
    2009: Melbourne
    2010: Belfast
    2012: Werchter
    2014: Melbourne, Adelaide, EV Melb 1-2
  • Options
    ParadajzarParadajzar Posts: 435
    what could it mean that there is only Zagreb without an opening act???? Is it possible that we will get a night with pearl jam...like the gorge or boston 2003.....acustic set first..then the whole electric set..wouldn't it be something, ha??!!1
    Ljubljana 19.06.2000
    Zagreb 26.09.2006
    Munchen 12.06. 2007
    Berlin 15.08.2009
    Dublin 22.06.2010
    Belfast 23.06.2010
    Berlin 30.06.2010
    Prague 02.07.2012
    Berlin 04.07.2012
    Berlin 05.07.2012
    Manchester 28.07.2012 - E.V.
    Worcester 15.10.2013
    Worcester 16.10.2013
    Brooklyn 18.10.2013
    Brooklyn 19.10.2013
    Trieste 22.6.2014
    Berlin 26.6.2014
    Milton Keynes 11.7.2014
    Buenos Aires 7.11.2015
    Sao Paulo 14.11.2015
    Rio de Janeiro 22.11.2015
    Chicago Wrigley Field 20.8.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 22.8.2016
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    YUp, that would have been something!!!
    I'm coming to Zagreb, but we can not arrive before 6pm, so I am really nervous, the show starts at 8, and I wanna be closest to the stage as possible. How is the policy in Zagreb? When do people get into the hall usually when they are concerts?? How long does it take to get everybody in?
    Thanks..
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    anyone got a spare one???
    i got an extra paris standing
  • Options
    Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    Stereotype: 6:15 is 10c opening and 6:30 is public entry

eddievdp: I think they are not sold out, with 10c ticket you can only get in 15 minutes before public, that's nice I think :)
  • Options
    Anyone for a pre/post party meet up in Zagreb?
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    hi borh,

a friend of mine who lives in Ljubljana fwd me the website of a slovenian ticket site and i managed to get a standing ticket (after overcoming some language barriers)

;-)

thx for the tip, however i am still on the look-out for a 10c ticket of course!!!
  • Options
    Anyone for a pre/post party meet up in Zagreb?

Pre-party sure!! or stop by the etb bus for a drink!!!!!!!!! Zagreb is going to be special me thinks!
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    eddievdp wrote:
    hi borh,

a friend of mine who lives in Ljubljana fwd me the website of a slovenian ticket site and i managed to get a standing ticket (after overcoming some language barriers)

;-)

thx for the tip, however i am still on the look-out for a 10c ticket of course!!!

you are lucky, I live in Slovenia and didn't know such site exists :P Anyway, see you all in Zagreb, I hope I will be early enough for 10c entry....damn busses...
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    Pre-party sure!! or stop by the etb bus for a drink!!!!!!!!! Zagreb is going to be special me thinks!

It's going to be so cool to meet the membes of the ETB -lol- See you there folks!!
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

-Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Urgently looking for a 10c ticket..if anyone knows of one :D
  • Options
    mnarob3mnarob3 Posts: 235
    at first i'm going to say hello to bor h!!! =)))
    you know me;))) we're in a band together:)))

yeah...let's just hope that the bus will arrive at the time!!!
    and my brother Davor is coming with us!

i'm thinking of going to vienna also (I ADMIT IT...I'm addicted to pearl jam:P).....but we'll see.;)

miha
    *~~bologna 14.9.2006~~*~~vienna 25.9.2006~~*~~zagreb 26.9.2006~~
    *~~munich 12.6.2007~~*~~chorzow 13.6.2007~~*
  • Options
    Does anyone know the website for tickets at dom sportova? Planning a last minute scramble.
    All together now...
  • Options
    Does anyone know the website for tickets at dom sportova? Planning a last minute scramble.

I think I might have an extra. PM me we can work sth out. its GA but hey, its gonna be AWESOME! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    i want to propose my girlfriend at the concert, can anyone tell mr. Vedder to do it instead of me?
    :-)
  • Options
    As a friend of mine can't make it to Zagreb anymore, it tourns out i have one extra 10c ticket for this show. PM if interested.

Alex
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    Hi everyone! Aren't you glad you bought the tickets for Zagreb? :) An evening with Pearl Jam!!!! We can't wait here in Zagreb. (There seems to be quite a number of PJ fans here but for some reason we're all converging on the 'PJ in Belgrade' thread. Unfortunately, it's in Croatian, or Serbian, or Bosnian, or Slovenian, depending on who's writing.)
    Sorry we can't offer to show you around town because we'll be in Vienna the day before the show and on the day of the concert we'll be in front of the Dom sportova since early in the morning, but we just wanted to say WELCOME and enjoy the show! Should be a night none of us will forget!
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    Thanks. I'm from Slovenia and can't wait.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    oswald wrote:
    As a friend of mine can't make it to Zagreb anymore, it tourns out i have one extra 10c ticket for this show. PM if interested.

Alex

Ticket gone.
  • Options
    We are already in Zagreb!! it's going to rock big time!!
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-