If you won the lottery....

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont know
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    First thing I would do is donate the money to the tenclub to improve the ticketing process for all ;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    crazypjfan wrote:
    First thing I would do is donate the money to the tenclub to improve the ticketing process for all ;)

you know thats money wasted right?? ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    188259.jpg
    .. oh wait, that didn't end well :?
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Buy Eddie Vedder tickets in Amsterdam...

Haha, i just about snorted out my coffee...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    there's a lot of bad ideas in this thread... money to your job??? really??

surprised no one has said this... although 81 was close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    set up family
    take friends on a long trip
    build an eco-retreat
    have sex with superficial hotties by promising them jewelry they will never see :lol::lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    hedonist wrote:
    I could really use a new generator, one that can power the A/C in my trailer.

That's pretty much it.

This made me smile - reminded me of the bank scene from It's a Wonderful Life.

(If I were George Bailey, I'd make sure you got it :) )

And it's odd because just a few moments before heading over to this forum from AMT, I was telling the man, "You know, if we ever win the lottery, we're going to foster dogs. We ARE."

Methinks I'm gonna buy a ticket or two!

;):)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I'd probably go buy an entirely unnecessary sports car, then I'd help out my family and friends. Design my dream house, and while it is being built, travel the globe, having friends tag along whenever possible. The only problem is that I would greatly miss my dog if I didn't see him for a year.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Take care of my family
    Buy a mansion
    Follow PJ around the world
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Donate to all the no kill dog shelters!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I maybe would ask for a restraining order against WM3. Divorce may father.
    Then buy an island in the sun. the leftovers.. Animals, education, Child abuse victims.
    Lottery is fickle. My brother plays all the time, in hopes to divorce his ex (she's screwing another guy).
    He wants his baby! He's a cancer survivor, and he's on medicare. They said they gave him too much money, now the IRS wants 9k from him. Baby mama wants child support from me?( I never even talked to her?) Lottery is no gusta. :cry: How much money to make all problems go away?

Answer? NONE!

INVEST!!!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    The lottery here is nowhere near as big as the ones in the states and UK.

I would built a carbon neutral house, help out family and friends and invest the rest.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    The lottery here is nowhere near as big as the ones in the states and UK.

I would built a carbon neutral house, help out family and friends and invest the rest.

SMART COOKIE!!! :D
    DAMON wrote:
    Donate to all the no kill dog shelters!

Every shelter kills dogs!
    I've worked them. Trying to help that cause is like throwing money in the toilet.

Heartworm meds are $400 a dog!
    This is cost! not retail. Shelters can only save so many.
    That is only one common problem that the lotto can't save.
    Linda Blair (the Exorcist) , has the only no kill I can think off.
    It's like the HOLOCAUST. they all have crematoriums in the back.
    You just can't save every dog. Sadly. :cry:

I used to have to share the fridge at my old job with a dead Chihuahua. EWW. I tried to do take out.
    After 2 years , the store owner let me throw it away. I needed space for living things food? :roll:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I would run around the neighborhood completely naked, yelling "I won, I won, I won!!!"

then I would put my clothes back on..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i would pay cav to run around his neighborhood completely naked, yelling "I won, I won, I won!!
    Caveeze wrote:
    I would run around the neighborhood completely naked, yelling "I won, I won, I won!!!"

YESS!!!
    I did it when the Rockets won ! (clothes on)
    norm wrote:
    i would pay cav to run around his neighborhood completely naked, yelling "I won, I won, I won!!

How much will you pay CAv?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    STAYSEA wrote:
    norm wrote:

He wouldn't have to pay much.. I do this every so often for free just for my own amusement.. and I hope some of the neighbors are amused too.. I aim to please
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    norm wrote:

He wouldn't have to pay much.. I do this every so often for free just for my own amusement.. and I hope some of the neighbors are amused too.. I aim to please

Please video!!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    81 wrote:
    hookers and blow

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    I aim to please

I hope you don't mean that literally? :lol:
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I aim to please

I hope you don't mean that literally? :lol:

:lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    If we're talking massive jackpot, I'd spread some around to friends and family, make a significant donation to IFAW (more than enough so they'd let me come and volunteer on the ground with them when I wanted to), then probably pick up and just wander around the world for a while, definitely follow PJ around wherever I felt like as soon as they were touring. Then I'd buy a condo in Vancouver, NYC, and Seattle so I can move back and forth between my 3 fave N. American cities with ease when I wasn't off somewhere else, and also get a helicopter pilots license and buy a helicopter and fly people around cool places. :) Fuck, I really want to win the lottery!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I'd buy a mini pig :thumbup: Mega Millions is $241 million. That's gotta be enough for a mini pig :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    I would buy a mountain
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I would sleep late tomorrow
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill buy Dissidentman a new hoot...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”