Options

What are we all doing after the Denver 7/3 show?

offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Nobody should have to work on the 4th, so what's the PARTY plan for after the gig on the 3rd? We should all go somewhere and set the town on fire!!!! (not literally, unless you're up for it!!)
"The whole world will be different soon"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Coming in from out of town and staying at the Regency Hyatt.

Anyone know what the best way would be for me to get from the Hyatt to the Pepsi Center, and back after the show? Taxi? Any problems getting them at that time of night in that area?

Also, any advice on a shuttle service from the airport into downtown Denver would be appreciated.

I'm up for meeting up with some PJers... is there a pre or after party planned yet?
  • Options
    I'm down for a little PJ bash after...or before....or both...I live walking distance from the Pepsi Center and will be going to both shows. Lets do this! yaya
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    have you read about meeting at Braun's for the official pre party. we will be starting around 12pm and going until 6pm. we will be hosting this party for both shows.
    hope you can stop by.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    bthornybthorny Posts: 15
    Me and my buddies are headed to Sylvan lake We rented a cabin out their from the nite of the 4th-7th and we are driving in from missouri should arrive into denver on the morning of the 2nd where is the pre-party
    "The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory."
    Howard Zinn
  • Options
    Braun's is right next to the Pepsi Center

1055 Auraria Parkway
    Denver, Co 80204
    720 932 0707
    http://www.braunsbarandgrill.com