Options

Mike at the soundboard in Denver!

offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
During the Petty set in Denver (night 2) Mike was hanging out at the soundboard, and taking time to shake hands, get picture taken, etc. with anybody who came to say hi. It was awesome to watch. I got a picture taken with him that I'll post tomorrow when I bring my digital stuff to work.
Anybody else on the board see this or get to meet him?
"The whole world will be different soon"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WildEyedMaryWildEyedMary Posts: 127
    Thats so awesome!!! I saw Eddie come out from backstage on night 2 when Petty was playing Gloria and he sat in the first row of the stands with Jill. He stayed there until he had to go on for American Girl. It was pretty cool to see him just "being a fan."
    If I had known then what I know now...
  • Options
    lluukkiinnlluukkiinn Posts: 93
    CrazyMary6 wrote:
    Thats so awesome!!! I saw Eddie come out from backstage on night 2 when Petty was playing Gloria and he sat in the first row of the stands with Jill. He stayed there until he had to go on for American Girl. It was pretty cool to see him just "being a fan."
    Your so lucky to see that. I was on that side of the stage, but much further down. Thanks for the report!
    denver 7/2/06 & 7/3/06, chicago 8/5/07
  • Options
    neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    mike m is so awesome
  • Options
    offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    mike m is so awesome
    that's for sure. I really didn't want to bother him while he was watching Petty, but I knew if I didn't I would kick myself forever. But now I have a photo with the man! I'm pretty pumped. I'll get it up as soon as I can!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Posts: 211
    Okay, so I found this thread a year late. lol. I met Mike too and also got a picture with him. I was hesitant too and the guys behind me yelled at me to just go. (I was wearing my Mookie shirt and I thing I was blocking their view of Petty).

It was awesome to meet him!!! HAIL HAIL Sir McCredy!!
    Honolulu 92 - Maui 98 x2 - Denver 03 - Gorge 05 - Denver 06 x2 - Gorge 06 x2 - Honolulu 06 x2 - EV Honolulu 09 x2 - Alpine Valley 11 x2 - Oklahoma City 13...
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Posts: 211
    Okay, so I found this thread a year late. lol. I met Mike too and also got a picture with him. I was hesitant too and the guys behind me yelled at me to just go. (I was wearing my Mookie shirt and I thing I was blocking their view of Petty).

It was awesome to meet him!!! HAIL HAIL Sir M!!
    Honolulu 92 - Maui 98 x2 - Denver 03 - Gorge 05 - Denver 06 x2 - Gorge 06 x2 - Honolulu 06 x2 - EV Honolulu 09 x2 - Alpine Valley 11 x2 - Oklahoma City 13...