Options

Anyone else have dealings with the Cincy police last night?

2»

Comments

• Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    It's not hard to figure out why most cops are assholes. Most of them were either jocks or fuck-ups in school, then when they graduated they had no chance of going to college. So they needed a job that paid well, required no skills or education, and allowed you to act superior to every other living being.

And there you have it.

Thanks Barnie!!
  • Options
    The Cincinnati police need to remove the corncobs from their assholes. WTF is up with those guys. It was like the freaking SS. I went to the CCFA party in Newport (which I loved and met many wonderful people). I had 1/2 beer because my stomach can't really handle alcohol that well. We hopped on the beer barge and headed to the show. They gave you one free beer on the boat. I ended up drinking about 3/4 of it before we landed on the other side. We walked up to the venue which is right next to the boat ramp and headed up the stairs. A couple from Canada had asked if I would take their picture because it was beautiful yesterday and I was happy to hand my beer to my husband while I took their picture. As soon as the camera came up to my eyes I heard this pissed off voice saying "That wasn't very nice of you to set him up like that for a $100 fine!". I looked up and these three nazi cops in white uniforms took some very quick and scary strides towards me. I was frozen because these were rather large, scary looking guys and I'm 5'3". The main asshole grabbed the beer out of my husbands hand, tossed the beer out in a very threatening manner and informed us that "THIS IS NOT LAS VEGAS". WTF? There were people carrying beers all around us and not a word was said because a few people had carried their beers up from the dock. No signs were posted and the boat employees hadn't told us to dispose of our beers before we got off the boat. It's funny that it's ok for you to buy beer and drink it at the venue but you can't walk from the boat dock to the venue. Stupid laws. It was so aggressive and fast that I didn't even know what happened until it was over. I was not drunk nor was my husband. We were taking a picture for Christs sake and they acted like I was scoring drugs on a street corner. I witnessed various assholish cops roughing people up in the venue as well. Glad I don't live up there. No wonder the african american community is so scared of them. I sure was. They seem to be wound a tad bit too tight..... besides that and some guy being wasted from the beginning of the show and then throwing up everywhere after the second song, the show was amazing!!! Loved it!

No run ins with the pigs, but some guy at the box office wanted to buy my extra tickets, and i said sure. He informed me that we had to walk around the corner because the cops could see us. I was only selling them for face, but i guess it doesn't matter, because they will arrest you. The guy said that it was because the venue doesn't want you to take away from them selling tickets. I'm not real sure if it's true, but if it is, it's fucked up. It's my ticket and i should be able to sell it for face value if i want. Right? Also, right before pj came on, 2 security guards walked up to us while we were a our seats and looked only at me and my friend and said that there were "complaints about smoking in this section". They scared the shit out of us. Of course we were high, but we didn't smoke it there. Almost killed my buzz!! We were sort of freaked out about it. Here we are being good pj fans, and these fuckers run up on us, and the bitch that said it, pointed her finger at us too. I really dislike people doing that to me. It was strange. I would never live in Cincy. The bar in the hotel was closed by 1:30. And when i say closed, they locked the door so no one else could even get in the bar. Then there was only one place that was open to get something to eat.
    Shanghai Mama's. Food was great, but the city sucks! I must say that i was in the 3rd row in pittsburgh the night before, and i was beside the stage(stone's side) 13 rows back in cincy, and the energy from the crowd in cincy was awesome. It was almost a tie between the two! Cincy fucking rocked!!!
    That is definitely saying something for the pj fans in cincy!! Love you all!!!
  • Options
    mozman88mozman88 Posts: 38
    The cocksucking usher by me bitched at me 3 times because my left leg was in the aisle...at the BOTTOM ROW! I was not blocking anyone, nor was I that far out.....Power trippers suck ass!

2000 - Indianapolis(8/18)
    2003 - Champaign(4/23), Indianapolis(6/22),
    Columbus(6/24), Hershey(7/12)
    2006 - Chicago (5/16), Chicago (5/17), Cincinnati (6/24)
    2007 - Vic -Chicago (8/2), Lollapalooza - Chicago (8/5)
  • Options
    My suggestion to you.....Next time there is a show in Cincy, you need to head across the river. Kentucky is sooooo much more laid back and there are a ton of cool places to hang out that stay open late and HAVE FOOD! A must for thost late night munchie runs. It's funny but since I had this little run in with the cops, I've had people tell me their stories about it as well. Apparently Cincy cops earned their bad rep. I talked to my best friend who was in NYC during the concert and couldn't make it. She said that she had some bad shit happen to her a while back when she went to a Depeche Mode concert in Cincy (you know how wild that concert would be LOL). Keep in mind that my best friend is a second grade teacher (and looks like it) and is a holy roller compared to me. This ain't the type of person looking to start a fight or disobey the law. She was driving out of the venue and a cop with no reflective gear walked out by her car with one of those cone flashlights to direct traffic. She didn't see him until she was almost on him. First he told her to stop, then he told her to go and then when she went past him, he screamed into her window and busted the flashlight thing on the side of her car. She slammed on her brakes and the guy said to pull over right there, so she did and then he started screaming at her because she pulled over too far. He started directing traffic again and she waited forever and eventually left. It sounded like a total fing fiasco and she said she was scared shitless after he broke that light on her car. It's no wonder so many people go off and end up in jail up there. I think the cops in Cincy need some anger management classes for sure.
    Anyway, forget about Ohio. Come on over to Kentucky and you'll have a nice time. It's too bad Louisville doesn't get good concerts anymore. The cops there are pretty nice for the most part.
    No run ins with the pigs, but some guy at the box office wanted to buy my extra tickets, and i said sure. He informed me that we had to walk around the corner because the cops could see us. I was only selling them for face, but i guess it doesn't matter, because they will arrest you. The guy said that it was because the venue doesn't want you to take away from them selling tickets. I'm not real sure if it's true, but if it is, it's fucked up. It's my ticket and i should be able to sell it for face value if i want. Right? Also, right before pj came on, 2 security guards walked up to us while we were a our seats and looked only at me and my friend and said that there were "complaints about smoking in this section". They scared the shit out of us. Of course we were high, but we didn't smoke it there. Almost killed my buzz!! We were sort of freaked out about it. Here we are being good pj fans, and these fuckers run up on us, and the bitch that said it, pointed her finger at us too. I really dislike people doing that to me. It was strange. I would never live in Cincy. The bar in the hotel was closed by 1:30. And when i say closed, they locked the door so no one else could even get in the bar. Then there was only one place that was open to get something to eat.
    Shanghai Mama's. Food was great, but the city sucks! I must say that i was in the 3rd row in pittsburgh the night before, and i was beside the stage(stone's side) 13 rows back in cincy, and the energy from the crowd in cincy was awesome. It was almost a tie between the two! Cincy fucking rocked!!!
    That is definitely saying something for the pj fans in cincy!! Love you all!!!
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club