parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Title says it all. Pm me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have a lot of Cubs shirts that I would be willing to sell to you. :D

But I am assuming that you are looking for the PJ one from 2009.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I have a lot of Cubs shirts that I would be willing to sell to you. :D

But I am assuming that you are looking for the PJ one from 2009.
    Thanks but yeah the PJ one is the only one I'm looking for.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Many of these didn't sell because the cubs are horribly bad....go cardinals :D Good luck!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Many of these didn't sell because the cubs are horribly bad....go cardinals :D Good luck!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Surely you jest!

After the Seattle one this is the most sought after sports shirt made to date!
    juddboz80 wrote:
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Surely you jest!

juddboz80 wrote:

The Cubs shirts sold out really quickly at the Chicago shows - probably didn't last 30 minutes on night 2.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Surely you jest!

juddboz80 wrote:

The Cubs shirts sold out really quickly at the Chicago shows - probably didn't last 30 minutes on night 2.
    They didn't last 15 minutes on night 2... I was there when gates opened and by the time I got to the table they were out of L and XL... probably 7-8 minutes in. Went to the other tables (I think only one other one had them) and they were complete gone so that was probably 12-15 minutes.
  • Options
    Can you imagine how sweet this shirt is gonna look when PJ plays Wrigley Field!
    I have a XL from night Two. Never worn, and stored in a plastic container.
    I'm in a desperate search for an EV kenyon hall a/p.
    Let's make a deal!
  • Options
    Monday bump. Still looking...