Options

Austin FRI & SAT tickets for sale - fri night 75.00 per tick

densandensan Posts: 563
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have some tickets to Ed’s shows that I purchased directly from the box office and the Ten Club. I am of course selling them at cost plus the postage to send them to you. These are actual hard copy tickets that I have in hand that I will mail to you. That does not of course apply to the Ten Club Tickets. If you want, I am happy to provide receipts, phone numbers to the box office, and a seating chart for the Austin shows. My goal is to make sure only Ten Club members get these tickets. The only thing I ask is that you do not buy from me, and then sell them for profit.
All transactions will be done through PayPal to protect both of us. Thank you for your time. PM me if anyone is interested.

April 27 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall cost $75.00 per ticket plus postage for 2 tickets together.
Level B2 Section ULC2 Row T seats 109 & 110.
My wife was told these are slightly obscured view tickets. The tickets do not state that on them, so I called the box office and I was told if you are 5'4” or shorter the hand rail in the middle of the isle is slightly in the way. If you are taller than 5'4” no problem. I have no intention of deceiving or disappointing anyone. Call the box office to verify if you wish.

April 28 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall cost $90.00 plus postage for 1 ticket.
These are all single tickets
Level B1 Section UC1 Row S seat 128
Level B2 Section C2 Row N seat 121
Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    May be in for the best still available for April 28th.
  • Options
    Do you still have Austin tickets available? I only need one and I'm a ten club member.

Christine from Winnipeg, Canada
    cas.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    These are the tickets I still have available: Thank you for looking.

April 27 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall cost $75.00 per ticket plus postage for 2 tickets together.
    Level B2 Section ULC2 Row T seats 109 & 110.
    My wife was told these are slightly obscured view tickets. The tickets do not state that on them, so I called the box office and I was told if you are 5'4” or shorter the hand rail in the middle of the isle is slightly in the way. If you are taller than 5'4” no problem. I have no intention of deceiving or disappointing anyone. Call the box office to verify if you wish.

These are single tickets. $90.00 per ticket plus shipping
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    cent208cent208 Posts: 435
    I bought one of the tickets from him, he promptly mailed it certified mail. You definitely won't have any problems buying from him. :D
    "The pain is temporary the pride is forever."
  • Options
    Dennis is very dependable, lots of PJ experiences :clap:
    cent208 wrote:
    I bought one of the tickets from him, he promptly mailed it certified mail. You definitely won't have any problems buying from him. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    These are the tickets I still have available. Thank you for looking.

Friday April 27 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall cost $75.00 per ticket plus shipping. tickets are together Level B2 Section ULC2 Row T seats 109 & 110.

Saturday April 28 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall cost $90.00 plus postage for 1 ticket.
    These are all single tickets:
    Post edited by densan on
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Bump for a good dude..
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Bump :)
  • Options
    Thanks for looking. :)
  • Options
    Great deal on these, let's help Dennis out
  • Options
    Dennis is great. I bought one of his Saturday night tix, it arrived promptly, he quickly followed up via e-mail and made sure I got it. Buy from him! :)
  • Options
    Buy these, spend your money here instead of being obsessed with the demon cleaner ;).
  • Options
    Bump :)
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    i bought one of dennis extra tickets,he's a very nice dude,very kind,he sent the ticket right after i send him the money,you will have no problems with him.
  • Options
    Not a nicer guy than Dennis on here, someone's gotta need a pair
  • Options
    Dennis I have that pair sold for you at face value so the full $170. Pm me