Options

FREE POSTER FROM 2000

harpmaplesweetharpmaplesweet Posts: 226
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Holland/Belgium 2000 - Signed and numbered by the artist 223/1100 - These were the cancelled shows after the Roskilde tragedy in Denmark

FREE - $75 shipping :mrgreen:

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PM Sent
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    free minus $75 shipping?

so you're going to pay us to take it?
  • Options
    Sorry ... just trying to get rid of my stuff ...

As a bonus ... I will throw in a cool 4"x4" playbill from the Rome show in 1996
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860

Is that free or is there another 75$ shipping charge to throw that one in as well :roll:
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    FREE with the purchase of poster... $75 shipped to your door. :D

Is that free or is there another 75$ shipping charge to throw that one in as well :roll:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Thread title so misleading!!

HomerSimpson49.gif

Wait a sec, you live on the east coast right? So if we find somebody close to where you live to meet up @ a local SubWay or something we can pick the print up from you & save on the shipping cost, right?
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited March 2012
    I don't like to flame these threads, but this seems to be a bad joke. There are good folks that do truly give stuff away. You seem to be leveraging that to get attention. Then, using a joke to make it seem ok. I know. I'm overly sensitive. But, if you're selling a poster, just say what it is. It seems saying what this one is would attract enough traffic. And, that price seems to be a good one. But, I know if I was in the market for this, I wouldn't bother with this type of thing.

This isn't a market place in the truest sense of the phrase. Yes, sell what you want for what you want (at least that's my view). But, let's not get cutesy just to get traffic.

I am in no way telling you to change your post. I'm a do what you wanter. But, just giving you a viewpoint you may not have considered. :ugeek:

Good luck.
    Post edited by EdsonNascimento on
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Thread title so misleading!!

HomerSimpson49.gif

Wait a sec, you live on the east coast right? So if we find somebody close to where you live to meet up @ a local SubWay or something we can pick the print up from you & save on the shipping cost, right?

:lol: Or this. I'm on the east coast. I'm willing to travel 100 miles to help someone out. I will then ship free! Let me know where you live, so I can pick it up. Thanks.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Can I pick it up? maybe we are neighbors..
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    This thread is closed for review
    Reminder please do not flood/spam the forum with posts.
This discussion has been closed.