Options

FS: 2 tix to Black Keys MSG 3/12 (Monday) SOLD!!

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Ticket sold! Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seats are section 2, row 12, seats 16-17

Seating chart: http://www.thegarden.com/seating.html

Asking $158 (what I paid) or best offer (try me, maybe you'll get lucky!) :mrgreen:

I can meet you in the midtown area today or Monday to do the ticket handoff. PM if interested!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Wyoming is so far away from the rest of the world... :(
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Wyoming is so far away from the rest of the world... :(
    :cry::cry: But you have those mountains!
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    You know you wanna..
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I wish...Croatia is even furder then Wyoming from rest of the world ;)

You sure you want to miss that show :o ??

If there is anyone that can hook me up with the TBK poster from that show I would be eternally grateful, thanks :)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Well, I don't want to miss the show, but I can't do it all, so this is the sacrifice :D
  • Options
    PM sent!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011