Options

Looking for a Moonlight Graham XXL

SCMike10SCMike10 Posts: 195
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey-

I have been looking for this hoodie for quite some time. 3 weeks ago I was contacted by someone here on the boards offering me his "new never worn" hoodie. I offered to trade Faithfull Ale, Philly XL sports shirt, posters, LOTL box set, etc. but we were unable to broker a trade, so he agreed to sell it outright. The next day, my wife was injured at work and sufferred a concussion. The person with the hoodie was very understanding, and even agreed to waive the shipping costs, as we had just become a one-income family- and I was worried about the financial toll of chasing a holy grail. This was all two weeks ago. I paypalled the funds and heard nothing or received anything for ten days. I started emailing on Sunday to see the status of our deal. On Monday (after 3 unanswered emails) I heard back. My hoodie connection had been ill, and away from their computer, but would "send me a tracking number ASAP". I totally understood, as my wife's injury has delayed the initial payment, so in my mind, I could totally understand their position. I received a PM this morning saying that the hoodie, in fact, had a rip in it so my money was being refunded. I am not here to name names or blame anyone, but it seems as if there was never any intention of sending the hoodie, and now I am left disillusioned, worried about my wife, and hoodie-less.

Sorry for the long story, I guess I needed to vent my frustration a little.

Again- I am not trying to sully anyone's rep on the boards- I just really want a chance to score that hoodie. Anybody out there willing to part with a XXL? I more stuff to trade, or would be willing to pay a fair price.

Thanks for reading.
Irvine Meadows - Sep 13, 1992
Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003
Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003
Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003
Fleet Center - Sep 28, 2004
Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008
Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008
Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008
ALL FOUR 09 PHILLY SHOWS!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that. I hope your wife makes a speedy recovery.
    I think there's a hoodie on ebay right now, if it's any help...
    Good luck.