Options

Eddie Vedder Unreleased Song 'Skipping' on New Compilation

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios wrote:
    Few copies are available here @ my Bedford Starbucks location. Around 8 or so this morning. :)

Q6Vyx.jpg?1
    I see you were suckered into getting coffee too. I feel slightly better about myself :lol::lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Few copies are available here @ my Bedford Starbucks location. Around 8 or so this morning. :)

Q6Vyx.jpg?1
    I see you were suckered into getting coffee too. I feel slightly better about myself :lol::lol:

Yep! I gave in, to the dark side of the coffee force. :oops:
  • Options
    If you can't find one @ your local Starbucks shop (USA) you can order one over @ http://www.starbucksstore.com/every-mot ... -and-books .

Many Canadian shops have them, not all of them. Sucks the .com site doesn't ship to Canada. Also the exclusive Starbucks release isn't available (what I've heard) outside USA/CDN. Hopefully that will change in the day's to come.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Going to get one on the way home assuming my local Starbucks has them... Anyone have a review of the rest of the album?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Going to get one on the way home assuming my local Starbucks has them... Anyone have a review of the rest of the album?
    Booooo!! They didn't get any in! :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have a spare one if you're interested. I'll put it on the side for you if you don't find one close by. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have a spare one if you're interested. I'll put it on the side for you if you don't find one close by. :)
    Pm'd you! :D
  • Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    Beautiful song
  • Options
    Beautiful song

It sure is. I hope Ed makes an official video for this. Help raise more awareness & help out the Every Mother Counts organization .
  • Options
    who is singing back up vocals???
  • Options
    who is singing back up vocals???
    I think it's also Ed, but not positive.
  • Options
    Well they sold out of CD's on the website. :shock:

http://www.starbucksstore.com/every-mot ... lt,pd.html

Availability: This item is currently not available.

Make sure you pick one up @ your local Starbucks before they are gone.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Wow. That makes you rock even more for me! Xox!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Wow. That makes you rock even more for me! Xox!

Sweet! :)
  • Options
    I sent out an email to Starbucks if they will be carrying anymore of these CD's. Many shops here are sold out & a few never had or aren't planning on receiving them.

Thank you for contacting Starbucksstore.com Customer Service,

We are very sorry, but we do not know when we will receive another shipment of our Every Mother Counts Cd. We suggest checking at your local Starbucks Stores to see if you can find what you are looking for. We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Hopefully you all here scored a copy.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    I doubt that they'd make this a limited edition, since it's for charity. If 8 bucks for every CD sold goes to the cause, wouldn't you think they'd make as many possible to try and make as much money as possible? Maybe they only printed a certain amount at first to see how well they'd sell. They can always print more. And they should.
  • Options
    I doubt that they'd make this a limited edition, since it's for charity. If 8 bucks for every CD sold goes to the cause, wouldn't you think they'd make as many possible to try and make as much money as possible? Maybe they only printed a certain amount at first to see how well they'd sell. They can always print more. And they should.
    Yeah, you'd think! But I've stopped at 3 Starbucks now out of curiosity, and none of them have it... doesn't make much sense. Maybe they simply underestimated the demand. If so, perhaps they'll produce more. Who knows. Not too cool to allow a CD that's for charity serve the flippers' market, so I certainly hope so.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, you'd think! But I've stopped at 3 Starbucks now out of curiosity, and none of them have it... doesn't make much sense. Maybe they simply underestimated the demand. If so, perhaps they'll produce more. Who knows. Not too cool to allow a CD that's for charity serve the flippers' market, so I certainly hope so.

I hope so too. If it's for charity I don't see why it would be hard to make more of these CD's for Starbucks. Those guy's are making a fortune anyways.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Was able to grab an extra for someone if needed. Just need postage and original price.

Send me a PM.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Was able to grab an extra for someone if needed. Just need postage and original price.

Send me a PM.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Still not available online. :| Hopefully they are still selling @ Starbucks stores. Kinda shocked as Mother's Day is this weekend and the CD's aren't making it's round & taking in more money to help out a good cause.
  • Options
    I was also able to grab a couple extras of the CD for someone that wasn't able to grab one.
    I'm not looking to make money on these so the price of the CD plus whatever shipping/tracking is.

Send me a PM.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    Was able to pick this up today (October 19) at a local starbucks. It won;t be out, but ask them to check old Cd in back or on the unsold shelf.

PM with an EMAIL address if want an MP3 256 kps

the version of Yellow by Coldplay is pretty amazing too
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    How are the other songs on the album?
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    it is a really nice collection of mellow songs, many acoustic, some covers. Total background music CD if you are reading, chilling, etc.

Worth the price if you can find it. Ask the people at the desk if they have it in back or somewhere on the side, you may get lucky. 8 buck price is no longer applicable though.

Shit, for Skipping and the version of Yellow (Chris, his Piano, and some reverb- my favorite Coldplay) it is worth 12 bucks

However you are in the Netherlands....pm me and I can burn a copy for you for postage back
  • Options
    about 7 years ago today... anybody care to create a copy (FLAC, AIFF, WAV) of this cd?

• Options
    B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    How has this Not leaked yet?

Who says it hasn't...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBbq9vOKDY
    Dude that was just creepy.