edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    That's freaking awesome
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Wow! If it's Martin it's gotta be great!
    I assume it's a soprano size? I'm looking to buy a tenor... otherwise I'd probably buy this from you... but hell, it might change my mind because it's a Martin.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    I assume it's a soprano size? I'm looking to buy a tenor... otherwise I'd probably buy this from you... but hell, it might change my mind because it's a Martin.
    Soprano is correct, and you DO want this. :)
    I am trying to get some money together before the weekend. I am not being a salesman, but I am only offering this up until around 6:00 pm eastern time Thursday (tomorrow). I WOLL do a payment plan if it helps anyone.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Soprano is correct, and you DO want this. :)
    I am trying to get some money together before the weekend. I am not being a salesman, but I am only offering this up until around 6:00 pm eastern time Thursday (tomorrow). I WOLL do a payment plan if it helps anyone.

That's pretty generous of you. Unfortunately I need that 200 for a trip to Washington, D.C.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,543
    Wish I had the money, I'd consider it. I bet it sounds a lot different though because of the different size. Is that why it was discontinued? A uke is already pretty small, how much smaller can you get?
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    that's pretty awesome, good luck with sale
  • Options
    Wish I had the money, I'd consider it. I bet it sounds a lot different though because of the different size. Is that why it was discontinued? A uke is already pretty small, how much smaller can you get?
    It has a different sound than my other uke, but the strings are still relatively new, and need a good work in/stretching. I planned to hike the AT, which was the reason I held on to this, but that trip isn't happening any time soon.
  • Options
    This is my lowest price. Last bump. IT'S A MARTIN! Removing this form the "for sale" status if it makes it to 3:00pm eastern time today.