Options

in 36 hours.....

luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
we will be hearing the first chords of our beloved PEARL JAM in my beloved city
:D
who else is excited?
COME ON, we can celebrate
we're entitled to
apologies to everyone with out tickets but
we're excited
we wish you were there with us
let's get the 'VICtory is mine' party started
:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
www.wishlistfoundation.org
WE WANT YOU!!!!
join the street team
http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,219
    no comment.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    Have a great one... I can honestly say the lads sound better than ever this year.
  • Options
    Have a great one... I can honestly say the lads sound better than ever this year.
    thank you!
    they do sound fantastic! i've been listening to the euro boots and live at the gorge set dying of anticipation
    i'm giddy :)
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    I'm so excited I can't hold it back anymore!!!! The first day I got tickets I was jumping off the walls... The second day, I was jumping off the walls... The third day... I was really upset about personal issues... That sort of calmed me down for a few days, but today it is HITTING me like a ton of bricks.

We're going to see PEARL JAM baby! In CHICAAAAAAGO!!!!!!!!!! And in a small venue for that matter!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry to those who didn't get tickets... But please don't look at this thread and be pissed off. We're excited and we will be thinking of all of you people who didn't get tickets and wishing and hoping that some luck comes to you that day, but if not, I'm sure there will be tons of pictures and sound floating around. Just remember, your time will come soon enough :)

And for those going to the VIC, can't wait to meet ya, can't wait to sing with ya, can't wait to groove to this awesome music with ya... We're all going to share some sort of musical bond tomorrow night and this is just freaking AWESOME!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    thebigliethebiglie Omaha Posts: 11
    I will be there on Sunday....tried like hell to get tickets but was shut out. have a great time!
    When the big lie, hits your eyes.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Lucky bastards, have a great time! Since I am coming from Colorado to see the show on Sunday - i wont be there in time - but i am SO HAPPY to be in Chi town then - see you there!
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    Cateeto wrote:
    I'm so excited I can't hold it back anymore!!!! The first day I got tickets I was jumping off the walls... The second day, I was jumping off the walls... The third day... I was really upset about personal issues... That sort of calmed me down for a few days, but today it is HITTING me like a ton of bricks.

We're going to see PEARL JAM baby! In CHICAAAAAAGO!!!!!!!!!! And in a small venue for that matter!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry to those who didn't get tickets... But please don't look at this thread and be pissed off. We're excited and we will be thinking of all of you people who didn't get tickets and wishing and hoping that some luck comes to you that day, but if not, I'm sure there will be tons of pictures and sound floating around. Just remember, your time will come soon enough :)

And for those going to the VIC, can't wait to meet ya, can't wait to sing with ya, can't wait to groove to this awesome music with ya... We're all going to share some sort of musical bond tomorrow night and this is just freaking AWESOME!

:D:D:D

I'm sooooo jealous of you guys going to Vic theater, but if you managed to get tickets you deserve this !
    Please give a thought to all of us who can't be there to pay hommage to the greatest band ever.
    I had plane tickets from Sweden and everything set up, but didn't manage to score the tics. But I'm happy for all of you, let us know everything about the show as soon as you can !
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    mother fuckin yeah!! my plane leaves at 730am from philly to chicago! first pj show ive seen since the gorge last year, wonder if they can top that set list? either way, im fucking hype!!!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    One for the ages my friends.
  • Options
    Less Than 24 Hours!!!!
    Zomg!!!!
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Yay!!
    Just me