How do you know it's sunny out without looking outside?

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
listen for the birds. they go thump when they hit the window. :lol:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    true....

and if the dog barking,is someone on your door you fucker..

get up your lazy ass and let him in.... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Birds fly into my office window constantly! And our building is one of those gold ones, I just don't get it. The worst is when the cicadas are out in summer, I've got a tree right next to my window and they thump thump thump all day long...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sometimes the landscape guys walk right by my window and scare the crap out of me. had a few birds hit the window too
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sometimes the landscape guys walk right by my window and scare the crap out of me. had a few birds hit the window too

we get the window washers once or twice a year....thump
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we get them too. what do you do during those awkward few moments while they are there looking in at you? does it make you feel uncomfortable?
    landscape guys just walked by.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I don't have any windows. :(

But there is a sun roof in the atrium and that is right outside my office, so when the atrium gets really dark, I know the sun is NOT out.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Rick, it's better than that creepy commercial where the guy opens his blinds and The King is standing outside his window with that creepy look on his face.

burgerking.png

That commercial always disturbed me, if I ever opened my window and saw that I would have a heart attack. So creepy.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we get them too. what do you do during those awkward few moments while they are there looking in at you? does it make you feel uncomfortable?

blinds are mostly closed, so no issues
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg