where is Ziggy at...i need some stuff laundered

trousers_2159225b.jpg
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    :lol:

Still though, I'm betting there's somebody who can't take a joke and is about to get offended and brow beat you 81.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i trade it with Iron and 3 10c stickers..great deal..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg

I'd like to solve.

In Befire
    Thy
    Lick
    Lukin married a Dutch girl..true story....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    :lolno: Hang on a minute... don't you do your own laundry 81???
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tinkerbell wrote:

i give it to the woman. she doesn't like my style of waiting until you are out of something before doing laundry. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My hubby won't let me touch his clothes...when we first moved in together I 'accidentally' washed a Molly Hatchet shirt of his that he had signed by the band...and that was that! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My hubby won't let me touch his clothes...when we first moved in together I 'accidentally' washed a Molly Hatchet shirt of his that he had signed by the band...and that was that! :lol:

in hindsight...seems like a smart move on your part.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

i give it to the woman. she doesn't like my style of waiting until you are out of something before doing laundry. :lol:

I would laugh at you but I spent 2 hours sitting around the house in a wet towel over the weekend because all of my pants and boxers were in the laundry. Or at least they were once I got out of the shower to find that they were all dirty.
    drinks and laudry never leave it to the woman do it..

you never know what can put in the glass or washing mashine..

you could die,or your balls become like watermelons...
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol: smart man!!
    or your balls become like watermelons...

randy-gets-cancer_479x371.jpg
    or your balls become like watermelons...

randy-gets-cancer_479x371.jpg

he shouldnt drink it... :lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Same thing here -- when we first lived together my wife put my LA Kings jersey into the washer and it shrunk to child size. Pretty sure this was intentional but it served its purpose. We do our laundry separately.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    DS1119 wrote:
    InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg

Damn... I was going to say: don't give it to DS, he can't run a balanced load! But looks like I was beaten to the punch!

Damn work, always getting in the way of fun. :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Same thing here -- when we first lived together my wife put my LA Kings jersey into the washer and it shrunk to child size. Pretty sure this was intentional but it served its purpose. We do our laundry separately.

it's called training...

she knows to hang jersey's, hoodies, and certain t shirts.

i lucked out in the home maintenace department. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Smart woman!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Smart woman!
    :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    it's called the sacrifice move - what article of clothing do you 'accidentally' shrink to avoid ever having to do laundry again or what meal do you burn or add a ton of salt so you don't have to cook again

with the ex, I always did my own laundry - she never could do it right, I could never find my clothes or they would be messed up somehow. And I know it was not intentional on her part, she just can't do it right. How the hell do you lose a pair of pants?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    it's called the sacrifice move - what article of clothing do you 'accidentally' shrink to avoid ever having to do laundry again or what meal do you burn or add a ton of salt so you don't have to cook again

Exactly! As long as we let you men think you're in control (when in reality we know who's pulling the strings here!!!), everything is all good 8-)

Now if only I could get my hubby to let me dress him....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I do all my own laundry, Mr. RK puts EVERYTHING in the dryer on high for 2 hours...and then wonders why his nice work shirts fade after a month. Or why his PJ hoodie is falling apart.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I do all my own laundry, Mr. RK puts EVERYTHING in the dryer on high for 2 hours...and then wonders why his nice work shirts fade after a month. Or why his PJ hoodie is falling apart.
    do u wear the hat during laundry??? :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

:shh: that was supposed to be a secret...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    the GF hired cleaning service to come in and clean every two weeks. I didn't even try to do anything to get that one. :mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    the GF hired cleaning service to come in and clean every two weeks. I didn't even try to do anything to get that one. :mrgreen:

I pay for this after bitching about the bathroom not being clean enough. She said 'you can do it, we will take turns' and I decided we had plenty of disposable income to have a maid come 1-2 times per month and scrub the floors and do a deep bathroom cleaning.

My sister, who was at one time a hotel maid, hates this. My wife and I dig it the most!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:shh: that was supposed to be a secret...
    :roll: 8-)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    drinks and laudry never leave it to the woman do it..

you never know what can put in the glass or washing mashine..

you could die,or your balls become like watermelons...

Thats right!! ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I pay for this after bitching about the bathroom not being clean enough. She said 'you can do it, we will take turns' and I decided we had plenty of disposable income to have a maid come 1-2 times per month and scrub the floors and do a deep bathroom cleaning.

My sister, who was at one time a hotel maid, hates this. My wife and I dig it the most!

I really am enjoying it. I'll have to 'express my gratitude' to her for setting it up
  • 81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it's called training...

she knows to hang jersey's, hoodies, and certain t shirts.

i lucked out in the home maintenace department. :P

My wife is really an awesome partner for me. She sucks at home maintenance though. (Which is why she is an awesome partner for me because I get a pass on some of the things that I suck at!)

Plus, I am pretty certain she did this on purpose. I grew up watching my father fuck up every easy task my mom asked him to help with so that she would do everything!