Take the bus

PapPap Posts: 28,785
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Funny commercials...but the bus... the bus can be a scary place...
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Funny commercials...but the bus... the bus can be a scary place...

I've met some very interesting characters riding public transportation.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    those are cute!

but i find the bus VERY intimidating

i just might get lost..on the wrong bus...wind up in god knows where...for sure i would
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • PapPap Posts: 28,785
    From my personal experience, I tend to believe that you can't get lost or hurt when you travel in groups. ;) Isn't that the actual meaning of the commercials? :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Pap wrote:
    From my personal experience, I tend to believe that you can't get lost or hurt when you travel in groups. ;) Isn't that the actual meaning of the commercials? :)

There is a group on the bus for sure...but are you a part of it?
    There is a group on the bus for sure...but are you a part of it?

What do you mean? Thieves? No, I'm not a member of their team.
    Pap wrote:

should be..but who on the bus is gonna save my tail when it comes right down to it?
    they don't know me...and i'm already lost and confused on the bus anyway
    zombies are extremely attracted to buses...don't you watch tv?? :lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    StillHere wrote:
    Pap wrote:

should be..but who on the bus is gonna save my tail when it comes right down to it?

The Walking Dead from two weeks ago....
    StillHere wrote:
    Pap wrote:

The Walking Dead from two weeks ago....

just watched the encore again last night before the new episode
    no buses for me thank you very much :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

edited March 2012
    StillHere wrote:
    [should be..but who on the bus is gonna save my tail when it comes right down to it?

:lol: We don't have this kind of problems in Greece. And we usually help each other when he's in need. Of course, when we can and want. ;):)
    Post edited by Pap on
    Pap wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    [should be..but who on the bus is gonna save my tail when it comes right down to it?

:lol: We don't have this kind of problems in Greece. And we usually help each other when he's in need. Of course, when we can, want and know that we can minimize the danger of putting ourselves and others' selves in jeopardy. ;):)

oh they're there Pap my friend..they're there :lol:
    peace,
    jo