What is the biggest thing you have ever put in your trunk?

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
title says it all..

go!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    A giant shop vac I borrowed. It wouldn't fit so I had to bungie the lid down.

If you mean my ass. A giant shop vac I borrowed. It wouldn't fit so I had to bungie my ass cheeks together.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Oh boy. :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    A giant shop vac I borrowed. It wouldn't fit so I had to bungie the lid down.

If you mean my ass. A giant shop vac I borrowed. It wouldn't fit so I had to bungie my ass cheeks together.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    All of my worldly possiessions when we moved

Some 12ft easel thing my buddy had

A kids playset that came with the house...sold and moved

Those are the biggest
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The reason why I asked is because I am looking out my window and watching my neighbor trying to fit a small refrigerator into his trunk.. his buddy is helping.. they look like they are having a good time in a weird kind of way..
    edited March 2012
    oh wait....trunk....i read truck. :lol:

well...in that case....i had a 32in tube tv in my vette....it didn't really have a trunk tho and we had to leave the box in the parking lot. :lol: then the fuckin tv didn't work, so we had to take it back sans box, exchange, and leave a second box in the parking lot :lol:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Caveeze wrote:
    The reason why I asked is because I am looking out my window and watching my neighbor trying to fit a small refrigerator into his trunk.. his buddy is helping.. they look like they are having a good time in a weird kind of way..

can you go get some pics?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

well...in that case....i had a 32in tube tv in my vette....it didn't really have a trunk tho. :lol:

You still have the vette?
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

well...in that case....i had a 32in tube tv in my vette....it didn't really have a trunk tho. :lol:

you wanna buy it..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

This isn't the type of neighborhood were it is advisable to start taking pictures of people doing shit at night.. If it were day, I could snap some from the window..
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

This isn't the type of neighborhood were it is advisable to start taking pictures of people doing shit at night.. If it were day, I could snap some from the window..

:?

time to move....to germany
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

:?

time to move....to germany

:D or take a German with me to the 'burbs..
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

NO! You wanna race? 8-)

100_1235.jpg

100_1236.jpg
    Nice notch!!! less trunk room than the hatch,, but I am sure you could still fit some pretty big stuff up in there.. :D
    Caveeze wrote:
    Nice notch!!! less trunk room than the hatch,, but I am sure you could still fit some pretty big stuff up in there.. :D

Lighter. :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

and more structurally sound.. they don't twist up quite as bad as the hatchbacks did.. by far the better model to build.. if you really want a mustang..
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

and more structurally sound.. they don't twist up quite as bad as the hatchbacks did.. by far the better model to build.. if you really want a mustang..

My Dad built it for me. He's a huge car nut. When he retired he bought something to fuck around with. He really wanted a Vette but couldn't get in and out so he ended up buying my favorite...a Mustang. Everything in the car is fucked with. Just over 500 hp to the tires. All in all from the receipts it looks like he spent close to 30,000 on it. Because of his faltering legs he even had the manual converted to some funky automatic transmission where you have to do these series of shifts up and down to change gears. Scary car to drive actually. When he passed I inherited it.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

My Dad built it for me. He's a huge car nut. When he retired he bought something to fuck around with. He really wanted a Vette but couldn't get in and out so he ended up buying my favorite...a Mustang. Everything in the car is fucked with. Just over 500 hp to the tires. All in all from the receipts it looks like he spent close to 30,000 on it. Because of his faltering legs he even had the manual converted to some funky automatic transmission where you have to do these series of shifts up and down to change gears. Scary car to drive actually. When he passed I inherited it.
    Sorry to hear that man.. I mean about your old man obviously..

at least you got a Mustang,, when my dad passed all I got was my mother's yard work ;) (to make light of a horrible situation)

500 horses should be fun, not scary!! you could always switch back to a manual.. That is the only way to drive a fast car in my opinion.. much more of an experience..
    Caveeze wrote:
    Sorry to hear that man.. I mean about your old man obviously..

at least you got a Mustang,, when my dad passed all I got was my mother's yard work ;) (to make light of a horrible situation)

500 horses should be fun, not scary!! you could always switch back to a manual.. That is the only way to drive a fast car in my opinion.. much more of an experience..

You're the car guy , not me so much. He used to bring it to the drag strip. It has slicks on it. I mean if someone spits on the road it's breaking traction even with the posi rear end. :lol: Why I say it's scary is it has some sort of racing suspension that is extremely firm. Any speed over 40 and it feels like your kidneys are going to come out of your ears. :lol:
    i'd lose the race, but win the looks battle :P

aftershot1-1.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I once put seven burger king chairs in my trunk.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

who the fuck wants a chevette? :mrgreen: Those things always had rotted out shock towers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    125lbs, 5'9" ,

oops

Now I must kill you. too. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    My ex wife
    My butt itches!
    over the last 20 years of driving....i've only had a trunk for 4 of them. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

Excellent response for the "How long have you had a trunk thread", Mr Integrity.

Speaking of - add Integrity and 81 to the oxymoron thread.

:D

Golf clubs
    81 wrote:
    i'd lose the race, but win the looks battle :P

aftershot1-1.jpg

Looks nice. :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Jimmy Hoffa
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:

Excellent response for the "How long have you had a trunk thread", Mr Integrity.

Speaking of - add Integrity and 81 to the oxymoron thread.

:D

Golf clubs
    Go fix your website :P

Point was, i barely remember using a trunk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I'm not that kind of girl ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."