Question?

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I tried google but really couldn't find anything. Let's say I get on a plane from Albany to Las Vegas and my connection is in Chicago. I get to the Albany airport and they are selling the New York Post. I get off of the plane in Chicago and they are selling the New York Post. I arrive in Vegas and they are selling the New York Post. I've noticed this with the New York Times as well.

Does anyone know if huge newspapers like this have multiple locations across the country where the papers are printed or are they shipped out daily? Most hotles I have stayed at as well usually offer at least one of the New York papers for sale.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,444
    If a train leaves Chicago at 9am traveling 50mph...

Nevermind....

hehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,444
    Go sign up for our poker tourney.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Go sign up for our poker tourney.....

Yeah I probably will but until this question gets answered I'm much too distracted. :lol:
  • releaseNYreleaseNY Posts: 153
    is this a serious question?

if so, the answer is yes. big papers have printing plants across the country or deals with local papers and they print and distribute locally.

if no, well, play poker, i guess. or either way.
    you paid to get in, you're free to leave.
    releaseNY wrote:
    is this a serious question?

if so, the answer is yes. big papers have printing plants across the country or deals with local papers and they print and distribute locally.

if no, well, play poker, i guess. or either way.

So you don't know?
    :lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:
    I tried google but really couldn't find anything. Let's say I get on a plane from Albany to Las Vegas and my connection is in Chicago. I get to the Albany airport and they are selling the New York Post. I get off of the plane in Chicago and they are selling the New York Post. I arrive in Vegas and they are selling the New York Post. I've noticed this with the New York Times as well.

Does anyone know if huge newspapers like this have multiple locations across the country where the papers are printed or are they shipped out daily? Most hotles I have stayed at as well usually offer at least one of the New York papers for sale.

I know the Times does... I get mine from a print in Minneapolis
    DS1119 wrote:

I know the Times does... I get mine from a print in Minneapolis

So the mystery is solved for me. Now my life can proceed. :lol: