BAD DAYS :(

MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey everyone, I had a rather shitty ay at work today, Im a Disability Support Worker, and one of the Clients bit my arm, broke the skin, which resulted in A and E, Hepatitis B jab, followed by antibiotics!! Just a horrible day all around. If you had a horrible day at work, please feel free to share and rant!!! :(
Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    :shock:
    Wow, I had a bad day at work yesterday but it was nothing like yours. The perspective makes me feel whiny complaining about my day. :oops:

Hope things start looking up for you! :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Wow, I had a bad day at work yesterday but it was nothing like yours. The perspective makes me feel whiny complaining about my day. :oops:

aw thanks for that :) Dont be silly, we're all different, and different things bother us in different ways ;) ( im a counselling trainee, and understand them things :ugeek: ) Hope you're feeling better now :) what happened at your work? what do you do?
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hope tomorrow will be a better day for you
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Oh no honey. Jeez shitty days at work all around. :( Hope it heals ok & you don't have any dramas at work this week.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011

Aw thanks for your support Dimitri :) Hope you have ur having a great day, whatever ur doing ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    morello wrote:
    Oh no honey. Jeez shitty days at work all around. :( Hope it heals ok & you don't have any dramas at work this week.

aw thanks babe!! I love what i do, but sometimes it can be tough :( xxx
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

Aw thanks for your support Dimitri :) Hope you have ur having a great day, whatever ur doing ;)
    thanks.babysit my nephew this weekend...we having great time.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hey everyone, I had a rather shitty ay at work today, Im a Disability Support Worker, and one of the Clients bit my arm, broke the skin, which resulted in A and E, Hepatitis B jab, followed by antibiotics!! Just a horrible day all around. If you had a horrible day at work, please feel free to share and rant!!! :(

How awful! I'm sorry to hear about that, MissJam81.

I'm having a bad day at home- not at work where I'd rather be- due to putting out my neck and upper back lifting too many heavy books on tall shelves yesterday. But rant? I can only blame myself so rather than rant, I'll extent my sympathy to you and wish you well! Take care and have a good weekend!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

MissJam81 wrote:

thanks.babysit my nephew this weekend...we having great time.. :)

aw how lovely!! How old is he? what's his name? I have three nieces, Sofia, 6, Laura, 3 and Beatriz, 2 months old!! They're adorable!! Spending time with them is one of my fav things to do :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    brianlux wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

How awful! I'm sorry to hear about that, MissJam81.

I'm having a bad day at home- not at work where I'd rather be- due to putting out my neck and upper back lifting too many heavy books on tall shelves yesterday. But rant? I can only blame myself so rather than rant, I'll extent my sympathy to you and wish you well! Take care and have a good weekend!

thank you :) I hope things get better for you soon, here if needed. ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

aw how lovely!! How old is he? what's his name? I have three nieces, Sofia, 6, Laura, 3 and Beatriz, 2 months old!! They're adorable!! Spending time with them is one of my fav things to do :D

25 months old :D:D:D:D:D ..!!!

39065412.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    MissJam81 wrote:

39065412.jpg

My grandmother would pinch the hell out of those cheeks! :lol:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    edited March 2012
    MissJam81 wrote:

39065412.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Great picture dimi, hope he's looking after that flag
    Post edited by titchinello on
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    MissJam81 wrote:

39065412.jpg

loving the cute curly hair! Gorgeous little boy ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Love that he has your flag in the pic D!! Very cool. You have him in training for tour time then? 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

i agree
    i have had some shitttttttttttttty days at work
    but nothing compared to what you've described
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Sorry for your bad day ...
    Thats a tough shot ...
    I know and remember even 30+ years later

tomorrow is another day...
    pandora wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Sorry for your bad day ...
    Thats a tough shot ...
    I know and remember even 30+ years later

tomorrow is another day...

aw no... yeah, it is pretty bad, plus the fact u feel so vulnerable and helpless doesnt help either... thanks for your words ;)

ps: I must say, i love your profile picture, its ace!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm very sorry the person bit you :(

take care
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    MissJam81 wrote:

aw thanks for that :) Dont be silly, we're all different, and different things bother us in different ways ;) ( im a counselling trainee, and understand them things :ugeek: ) Hope you're feeling better now :) what happened at your work? what do you do?
    Thanks.
    I'm a health educator and I really enjoy my job a lot. My day was not the worst, just very irritating. Trying to complete some reports and other paperwork (necessary evils) while having computer problems. I kept making a lot of mistakes and having to start over. At the end of the day I felt like I'd accomplished NOTHING. It just means that Monday is going to be a very hectic day. :x

When got home, my prince suggested that I just rant for about 15 minutes and get it out of my system. Which I did and it helped. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    iluvcats wrote:
    I'm very sorry the person bit you :(

take care

aw thank you :) thats such a small, but very sweet message! Oh! I just want to meet all of the 10 clubbers now!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"