Magical Broom?

paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Good evening,

Well I have to share something funny that happened last night. We got a text and it read something like this."If you take your broom and stand it up on it's bristles it'll stand up on it's own." "It may take a couple of tries but it will do it." People are saying that some of the planets have aligned and for the next 24 hours or so the Earth's gravitational pull will be off a little bit. Enough to make brooms stand on there own because we sent the text to family and everybody now is doing it. We're getting pics left and right of brooms standing on there own. Here's ours.

DoriansBirthday2012Magicbroom171-2.jpg
John and Shawna
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I dunno man...my broom didn't stand up on it's bristles...but I have a rubber broom.

Is this also the day an egg will stand on it's end too?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Did anybody figure it out yet :-? ? This is the craziest thing I've ever seen.
    Most won't believe until they get it up and standing. Here's a link to what is going on
    with the planets being aligned.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article ... 03,00.html
    John and Shawna
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I looked this up online and it said it's something about the bristles and the broom's center of gravity. But it's still really weird.

photo-20-1.jpg
    Enkidu wrote:
    I looked this up online and it said it's something about the bristles and the broom's center of gravity. But it's still really weird.

photo-20-1.jpg

Oh...That's crazy. That explains it.
    You've got that science down to a science :lol:
    Thanks for posting. Yes...it is nuts how this can happen.
    John and Shawna
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    :lol: This is the weirdest post I've ever seen, I wish I had a broom! I just have a little tiny one.. :(
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    :lol: This is the weirdest post I've ever seen, I wish I had a broom! I just have a little tiny one.. :(

Our broom is starting to walk around. It might find its way over. :lol:
    John and Shawna
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    paysonites wrote:

Our broom is starting to walk around. It might find its way over. :lol:

:lol::lol: I literally just laughed out loud. I have these weird Fantasia like images in my head of walking brooms or mops
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • I tried it and it worked! Really cool, I'll have to try again in a week or so! :)

I'd post a pic, I'm still lost on how to do that :lol:
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    I left two standing brooms last night (one on the back porch one in the hall) and my husband awoke early this morning to let the dog out and freaked out! He yelled, "The brooms are standing!"

:lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,804
    Nimbus202000.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I left two standing brooms last night (one on the back porch one in the hall) and my husband awoke early this morning to let the dog out and freaked out! He yelled, "The brooms are standing!"

That is funny. Good for you..
    I was wondering if somebody would
    Get creative with it. :lol::lol:
    John and Shawna
  • paysonites wrote:

That is funny. Good for you..
    I was wondering if somebody would
    Get creative with it. :lol::lol:

:lol: I was thinking of doing something like that, but then I figured my cat would knock it down and scare the crap out me me too!