Options

Lolla pre-party or after-party for PJ fans??

SOLAT8SOLAT8 Posts: 39
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
hey Jammers!

just curious if anyone knows anything about PJ fans meeting up before Lolla or afterwards to hang out in a local pub or something??

we had a kick-ass one right after the Copenhagen show....

- oscar
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PearlStripesPearlStripes Posts: 267
    We're definitely up for that. Staying at the Travelodge.
  • Options
    hmmm...i know at least one CHicago local. i am gonna ask around what's a good pub to throw down at after PJ's set at Lolla...

i'll be with my Northeast crew, so come and celebrate with fellow PJ fans!!!

- oscar
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    SOLAT8 wrote:
    hey Jammers!

just curious if anyone knows anything about PJ fans meeting up before Lolla or afterwards to hang out in a local pub or something??

we had a kick-ass one right after the Copenhagen show....

- oscar
    we'll definitely be up for one... There's loadsa threads on the porch but I can't be bothered... I'll probably just follow everyone/anyone after the concert.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Friggin' Dublin!...
    That's awesome you're coming for the show. Would love to meet you and other PJ fans.
  • Options
    Friggin' Dublin!...
    That's awesome you're coming for the show. Would love to meet you and other PJ fans.
    Dublin? :D

where are you coming from? There's also a meet up thread on the AET... I think there's gonna be several meet ups. I also think one of the nights we should have one HUGE meet up... like what happened in London... a couple hundred people in the one pub for the one thing.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    In between states right now. Colorado/Iowa/who knows? Moved to Colorado to be with my girlfriend only to break up. Now in Iowa in an empty house that's on the market (furniture, and everything else in Colorado). Sorry you asked?? Haha
    Just thought it'd be cool to meet and hang out with other huge PJ fans. I'm going with a couple of friends that have never seen a show and not too familiar with their huge fan base. What's AET?
  • Options
    In between states right now. Colorado/Iowa/who knows? Moved to Colorado to be with my girlfriend only to break up. Now in Iowa in an empty house that's on the market (furniture, and everything else in Colorado). Sorry you asked?? Haha
    Just thought it'd be cool to meet and hang out with other huge PJ fans. I'm going with a couple of friends that have never seen a show and not too familiar with their huge fan base. What's AET?
    :o oh I'm sorry to hear all that, not a good time eh?

Lol, you've been here 4 years almost and don't know what AET is? All Encompassing Trip.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    we need to figure out where and whens, I think we'd have plenty of interest. If you are coming from Dublin, we are going to have to buy you a pint somewhere for sure, at least get a shanty somewhere.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    we need to figure out where and whens, I think we'd have plenty of interest. If you are coming from Dublin, we are going to have to buy you a pint somewhere for sure, at least get a shanty somewhere.
    :D Excellent... am I gonna get loadsa free drink cos I decided to holiday in Chicago this year? :) I love it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    Windsor, Ontario crew would definately be up for meeting up.
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D Excellent... am I gonna get loadsa free drink cos I decided to holiday in Chicago this year? :) I love it :)

just say no, folks, 'cos she'll just be hooverin' in it up... don't encourage her... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    All Encompassing Trip...
    Ya, actually a fan since MOther Love Bone believe it or not. Just don't spend a whole lot of time on the board, etc although I like it. Out of the loop on that one. LOL

Would love to show my non-jammer friends (the 2 - 4 coming with me) a great time in Chicago with the likes of you dedicated, potentially crazy, rabid drunks!

BTW HH, rollercoaster update - things might be back on the upswing! Anyway...next subject
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    just say no, folks, 'cos she'll just be hooverin' in it up... don't encourage her... ;)
    :eek: Ssshhhh you. Don't be tellin! :mad:

Glad the rollercoaster's starting its ascent again :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    i am visiting Chicago right now..great city!

Lolla is gonna be a blast and i am looking forward to hanging out with some other PJ fans.

so far i got Mikey D. from Michigan, my NYC crew, the Long Island Twins, the Cali crew, some fans from the Euro tour coming plus Steph from Canada!

should be fun!

- oscar
  • Options
    Hey when are you arriving to Chicago? There may be a rooftop pool party on the Thursday night :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life