i'm having a hard time trying to get my head around things

we-were-but-stoneswe-were-but-stones Posts: 676
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
reading the papers and watching the news everyday the horrible sh*t that happens in this world really pains & saddens me, just reading the paper today an 83 year old man who repeatedly got his house broken into was killed by a repeat offender who has just been let out of jail. how f*cked up and soul destroying

they should bring back the death penalty and be done with the scum on our streets :(

wish everybody was nice and there were no broken society and then we would have less to worry about

maybe in the next life
manchester 00
manchester 09
belfast 2010
hyde park 2010
manchester 2012 1&2
amsterdam 2012 1&2
EV manchester 2012
EV london 31/7/12
brooklyn 2013 1&2
milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    try moving to your left....and then quickly back to your right. you'll get it.
    www.myspace.com
  • try moving to your left....and then quickly back to your right. you'll get it.

:roll:
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Sometimes it does get overwhelmingly disturbing and hard to imagine that people can be so evil.

It puts perspective on how small each of us is in this whole universe and you need to do only what you can do, and that is treat people with respect and be the best you that you can be.

And encourage those around you to do the same.

Otherwise, we might as well all just curl up into a ball and wither away.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    reading the papers and watching the news everyday the horrible sh*t that happens in this world really pains & saddens me, just reading the paper today an 83 year old man who repeatedly got his house broken into was killed by a repeat offender who has just been let out of jail. how f*cked up and soul destroying

they should bring back the death penalty and be done with the scum on our streets :(

wish everybody was nice and there were no broken society and then we would have less to worry about

maybe in the next life
    your avatar puts everything in perspective

focus on the love and spread it ... there will aways be pain and suffering
    we can just try not to make more with our own actions

Here an 88 year old lady got her purse snatched yesterday she ran after him!
    88 :shock: that is an inspiration to me

we have the death penalty here it is not deterring any crime
  • Completely understand how you feel. Sometimes I want to snap my fingers and just disappear because the thought of all the horrible things going on is just too much.

Like others said you have to try and make things better around you. We can’t fix everything but try to fix what you can, no matter how big or small.

Also, really appreciate the happy/sweet moments in your life or happy moments you witness. I know this can be hard at times…especially when trying to fall asleep! The horrible crap always pops into my head then :(
  • pandora wrote:

maybe in the next life

yes that is true and i do, it's just hard to avoid the crap sometimes, wish i wasn't so sensitive to it all
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pandora wrote:

maybe in the next life

and here you yourself are an employer pandora. give the poor old woman a job for christ sakes. ;)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:

maybe in the next life

and here you yourself are an employer pandora. give the poor old woman a job for christ sakes. ;)
    we do what we can ya know :D we do what we can