Options

Chicago People - 93 Fan Club Single at Let's Boogie

edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Just wanted to pass along a quick note. Let's Boogie on Chicago's South Side has a few Pearl Jam items. I've been going there for years, but just recently he started restocking his shelves. With the increase in vinyl sales, he's actually seeing a bump in business. Easily, the best prices for SEALED out of print vinyl.

Over the weekend I found No Code SEALED for $19. He offered me the 1993 fan club single, and Not For You single, but I already have them. If you are in the area, please stop by. But call ahead because he has weird hours.

Other gems I grabbed this weekend: Van Halen Fair Warning (Sealed), Neil Young Harvest (Sealed), Ozzy Diary of a Madman (Sealed).

Smashing Pumpkin fans, he has Pisces Iscariot on Yellow. Go dig and support record shops!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    No Code for $19??? Nice!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ahhh come on-this guy has to answer his phone I work 3 miles north of him! I could use some of that stuff for my collection! Thank you for the tip! Great plug!
    We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
  • Options
    Ahhh come on-this guy has to answer his phone I work 3 miles north of him! I could use some of that stuff for my collection! Thank you for the tip! Great plug!

Forgot to mention Cash Only. I'm sure they'll still be there. I picked up at least 20 albums and none of them were over $19. Some were as cheap as $7.
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    Thanks for the info.
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Dang, thanks for the tip, I'll have to head down there.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    its only a 14 hour car drive.
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    Not Chicago but the Sound Garden in Syracuse, NY has some PJ sealed LPs also...
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    Those are gone and on eBay now. Sawyer. Yup. Saywer.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    dan- ill be at the soundgarden either wed or thur. ... funny you say that.
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    I was just there on Sunday... Picked up a used copy of Seattle 2000, #72!
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Love the Sound Garden. Buy some records. Walk a few paces. Buy some beer at Empire. Or maybe beer first. Vinyl second.
  • Options

No theyre not on the bay-I have them and I got em so they wouldn't get in the wrong hands or wherever. So PM if you need them and have something that I'm after!!!
    We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

No theyre not on the bay-I have them and I got em so they wouldn't get in the wrong hands or wherever. So PM if you need them and have something that I'm after!!!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

If you rearrange the letters in lezumerling it spells sawyer. :lol:

I'm kidding -- hope you enjoy them... glad to see some vinyl shops still have some gems these days!
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:

If you rearrange the letters in lezumerling it spells sawyer. :lol:

I'm kidding -- hope you enjoy them... glad to see some vinyl shops still have some gems these days!

Woo woo here! I picked em up one bc I'm a fan and two bc if someone else really really wants them I'd be glad to trade someone in Chicago for the EV Chicago Theater '11 nite 1 poster (grey one). But please don't throw me into that group! I think this is an okay thing to do. PM me I'm more than reasonable.