Attention Photoshop geeks! Very random help needed...

aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 2,026
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I know we have some very artistic people around here and I realize this is kind of stupid, but I want to see how the Ramones logo would look with the names of my family in there instead. Any recommendations on what to use to do this? It's the curved text that makes it a bitch with what little experience I have messing around with this kind of stuff.

If anyone is bored and wants to impress me, the names would be Chris, Erin, Xavier, and Neko
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Photoshop "geeks"...not necessarily endearing yourself to the technically gifted who could help you with this are we? ;)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Photoshop "geeks"...not necessarily endearing yourself to the technically gifted who could help you with this are we? ;)
    ^^^ :lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Heisenberg wrote:

:lol:

I mean that it the most loving way though! If I wanted to be mean I would have said "nerd". Hell, I'm a very proud geek myself it's just that photo altering has never been a strong suit of mine.
  • I would say you're more in need of an Illustrator Nerd than a Photoshop Geek. Gimme an hour…
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol:

I mean that it the most loving way though! If I wanted to be mean I would have said "nerd". Hell, I'm a very proud geek myself it's just that photo altering has never been a strong suit of mine.

^^^ *owns up* ^^^

good wo/man :)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • OK, less than an hour…
    6789425332_221e3fa8af_m.jpg

I can PM you with any kind of file you'd like… PDF, EPS, JPEG, TIFF… etc. etc. etc.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • I would say you're more in need of an Illustrator Nerd than a Photoshop Geek. Gimme an hour…

See what I mean, I don't even know that much. Thanks!
  • OK, less than an hour…

I can PM you with any kind of file you'd like… PDF, EPS, JPEG, TIFF… etc. etc. etc.

Wow that's exactly what I was looking for! Great job! How easy would it be to rotate it where "Chris" is on top? The only reason is I like the way the stars line up more evenly that way and then "Erin" and "Neko" would give it a more balanced look since they're both four letters.

Oh and seriously, you rock.
  • OK, less than an hour…

Wow that's exactly what I was looking for! Great job! How easy would it be to rotate it where "Chris" is on top? The only reason is I like the way the stars line up more evenly that way and then "Erin" and "Neko" would give it a more balanced look since they're both four letters.

Heh… you sound like all my customers… It's EXACTLY what I want… Can you just change it? :lol:
    It's no problem!
  • OK, less than an hour…

Heh… you sound like all my customers… It's EXACTLY what I want… Can you just change it? :lol:
    It's no problem!

Yeah I realized how that sounded after I submitted it :) . Are you able to PM me the pdf and jpeg after you rotate it? You really are awesome for doing this and if you need my email first just let me know!
  • Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Posts: 1,230
    edited February 2012
    6789516368_58ebf4da85_m.jpg
    This should do it? I'll PM you for email information!
    Post edited by Lone Drawn Meteor on
    nice!
    peace,
    jo