Options

*Update with my Goods*'93 Xmas single is on the block

lezumerlinglezumerling Posts: 28
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
The thread says it all. I can trade for them or buy them, but if you have them and would be willing to entertain offers le me know!! In particular the poster from the Toledo '04 show! Thank you!
We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump and good luck! Those posters are awesome
  • Options
    I think I have an extra of the Toledo poster. Let me check when I get home from work and I'll shoot you a PM. What other vinyl do you have to trade?
  • Options
    JG7927JG7927 Posts: 103
    Hello,

I have a Rumsfeld Neocon that I could part with. It is not in mint condition since I was an idiot and have tack holes in each corner. PM me and let me know if this interests you.

Thank you.
    Juan
  • Options
    I am putting together my trade list as we speak! It'll be up by tonight!! Thank you to everyone whose replied!
    We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
  • Options
    Well for starters I would trade the PJ20 ten club Vault #1: Jeff Ament Cd, Live at the Moore Cd, and 2 PJ20 stickers that were all included in the care package and a sealed Vinyl copy of Ten(original factory sealed is what I was told when I bought it). And I would ask for any combination of 3 of the 6 letters with the exclusion of Cheney(St. Louis print) bc I have a deal pending on that! N-E-O- -O-N those 5 are now what I'm after. I will provide pics after I get home from work! Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Yes, Jimbo that's exactly the look that I want! But anyway, it's currently almost 6:00 pm, Monday-Feb 27th in Chicago and I'm just about to start pouring over all of my Goods to catalog some type of list to present as possible trades for these Neocon posters! Thank you to everyone who has PM'ed to possibly trade!
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes, Jimbo that's exactly the look that I want! But anyway, it's currently almost 6:00 pm, Monday-Feb 27th in Chicago and I'm just about to start pouring over all of my Goods to catalog some type of list to present as possible trades for these Neocon posters! Thank you to everyone who has PM'ed to possibly trade!

good luck with your search. you will get em
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Alright dudes, sorry I'm late with this but I just finished going through my inventory of "Goods." Now I was offered a deal that I think I might take in regards to the NEOCON posters but I wanted to compile and pass along my list to see if I can help anybody out if you need anything/and/or/ you have something that I might need!!

What I have: Posters
    1. PJ20 Ames
    2. PJ20 Klausen
    3. PJ20 Hampton
    4. PJ20 Billboard #76/200
    5. 11/9/11 Curitiba: AP Klausen #202/217
    6. 11/13/11 Buenes Aires: AP Klausen #4/225
    7. Flight to Mars '07: AP Klausen #101/135
    8. 6/27/08: Hartford, CT: Klausen
    9. 6/10/03: Little Rock: Ames Bros.
    10. 8/21&22/08: EV Solo tour Chicago: Klausen
    11. 9/8/05: Winnipeg: Ames Bros.
    12. 6/27/06: St Paul, MN: Ames Bros (Brown Background)
    13. 6/25/10: London: Klausen
    14. 6/16/11: EV Solo Boston: AP Mark 5 #32/100
    15. 6/'08: Bonnaroo: Ames Bros.
    16. 9/06: Paris, Marseilles, Bern: Ames Bros.
    17. PJ20: Lima, Peru: AP Ames #62/215
    18. 6/27/10: Nijmegen, Holland: Ames Bros.
    19. 10/6/09: Los Angeles: Munk One (Shark)
    20. 6/29/11: EV Solo Chicago Theater: Munk One(Nite 2)
    21. 10/9/09: San Diego, CA: Avenia
    22. 8/5/07: Lolla '07: Ames Bros. (Green Guy)
    23. 6/28/08: Mansfield, MA: Ames Bros. (Nite 1)
    24. 10/27: Philly Spectrum: Tom. Tom. (nite 1)
    25. 10/28: Philly Spectrum: Tom. Tom. (nite 2)
    26. 10/30: Philly Spectrum: Tom. Tom. (nite 3)
    27. 5/13/10: Wash DC: Taka
    28. 5/7/10: Noblesville, IN: Ames Bros.
    29. 11/14/09: Perth: Ben Brown.
    30. 5/3/10: Kansas City: EMEK.
    31. 6/23/06: Pittsburgh, Mellon Arena: Ames Bros. (Red w/ Typewriter)
    32. 9/11/11: Toronto: Munk One
    33. 7/15/11: EV Solo, Oakland: Mark 5
    VINYL:
    Vitalogy, VS., Ten (sealed original), BS, EV Uke songs (2 copies), PJ20.
    XMAS SINGLES: '98, '02, '04, '06, '08, '09, '10, '11

****if u need them I have just picked up Xmas single '93 (Angel) and Not for You/Tremor Christ yellow sleeve 45 single*****But now I'm only really looking for a Night 2 '09 Chicago or EV '11 nite 1(Munk One).

2000 tour Boots (rare ones I think): #53: Chicago, #71&72: Seattle, #16: Katowice.
    45's (singles): The Fixer (4 copies), Longing to Belong
    Boxset: Philly Spectrum

Other Stuff: The PJ20 weekend: Yellow sign indicating the time changes(photo if you're inquiring), Black Medium Zombie T Shirt, PJ20 Blue-ray Deluxe set, PJ20 weekend Vault #1 collection (Live at the Moore, JA cd, 2 PJ20 stickers). A full case of 12 PJ Faithful Ale in the Dogfish Head Original Box.

My brain is fried now but that's what I have put together thus far!

Off of the top of my head there are only a couple things that I know I would really go after:
    Chicago '09 Nite 2 poster (Picasso)
    EV Chicago'11 Nite 1 poster (Grey)
    Cleveland '03 Gund Arena Ames Bros.
    2000 tour: LA, Fresno, Sacramento (all 3 posters from those shows)
    EV Detroit '11: Chelios Print

*I listed everything in the event something magical comes my way, but by no means do I want to just clean house! I did, however, tell you that I would post my goods and here you have it! So if you see something it doesn't hurt to ask but I cannot gaurantee that I want to move it, but there are some items on this list that are tough to come by that I would move! So thank you for looking at this thread and Keep on RITFW!
    Post edited by lezumerling on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Good
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks to the forum. This week's "clutch performer".
  • Options
    Hey thank you ahill and to everyone who inquired about the possible trades. I'm good for the moment but will let u know when I am after something of substance in the future! Thanks to this forum.