Romance

2»

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Carey wrote:
    One full hour of foreplay.

Borat.jpg
  • I guess any random act of loving kindness is romantic. I usually like to think of it as keeping either relationship "fresh" and growing and says I think about you and not just bout myself.

kinda like giving a plant miracle gro...
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    marcos wrote:
    Romance seems to be fading or maybe most don't have the time or idea as to what it really means. Both sexes are equallly ignorant now, it use to be just guys were. The only size that seems to matter anymore is wallet, not the heart or other specific organs.

maybe romance is fading for a reason - it's not everyones cup of tea. I can't think of many bigger turn offs myself than a traditionally romantic gesture. at best they give me really inappropriate giggles. And whilst I may have dated guys due to size, it was never their wallet that was my concern ;)

Yes maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea but shouldn't it be? I still love the idea of courtship and trying to impress a girl with only my wits. It just seems to be a more material world these days.
  • well, it doesnt have to be material object... its a terrible shame... like all the fretting around here about what to buy for Valentine's Day... :lol:

best things in life are Free!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    dick in a box
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,831
    I say please before telling her to do stuff. Like yo woman, please go fix me a chicken pot pie.
  • :lol:

ooo...so romantic it vibrates! How thoughtful! When Im done with it you can have your own turn. Be careful now dont chip your teeth!
  • Get_Right wrote:
    I say please before telling her to do stuff. Like yo woman, please go fix me a chicken pot pie.
    I was thinking more like... yo b***ch... where's my grilled cheese when your done I need some damn servicing in here while I watch Nascar, fold my laundry and make sure the chit stains are off my boxers

:o:lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    The ol lady and I just danced in the kitchen while she was making dinner.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    conman wrote:
    dick in a box

:lol:
    Surprise!

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • The ol lady and I just danced in the kitchen while she was making dinner.

Awwww :clap: :thumbup:
  • I'm not incredibly romantic, but I am extremely thoughtful.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm not incredibly romantic, but I am extremely thoughtful.

being thoughtful IS romantic...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    I usually pull the blanket up over her head then I hike a leg. :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i try to put my dirty cloths in the laundry basket

:lol:

:shh: don't tell ziggy.

Meh do whatever the fuck you want....just as long as I'm not dealing with your shit.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    don't tell ziggy.

Meh do whatever the fuck you want....just as long as I'm not dealing with your shit.
    you'll deal with the baby shit and like it, missy!!!!

good luck!!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm not incredibly romantic, but I am extremely thoughtful.

being thoughtful IS romantic...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”