Options

Yield booklet photos

KartsKarts Posts: 115
edited February 2012 in The Porch
Does anyone know where I can get high resolution pics of all the photos in the Yield booklet?

I'm looking to get these enlarged, printed and framed and placed all over my apartment... can't think of a better theme for the place.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I always wanted the same thing, especially the Given to Fly page
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    If you just scanned them ?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    If they reissue Yield..it would be great if it came with a large booklet of all the photos. Instead of them just on the LP sleeve.
  • Options
    Pontikas wrote:
    If you just scanned them ?

I'm not sure if it's possible to just scan and blow up a tiny pic while retaining the quality...
  • Options
    I'm trying to find a digital booklet for the album, not sure if this is available through iTunes or some other means.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    If i remember correctly, the photos on the vinyl were even smaller than the cd booklet.

(the one of Mike with his arms open is Shannon Airport here in Ireland :)
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    Fantastic idea! Let us know if you find them.... :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"