Options

One Ticket for Pittsburgh Needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    JUMP ON THIS, ACC, BEFORE I DO! ;)

hahaha! You'd never go on a tenclub number as high as his Chuck and we both know it lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    igotpjigotpj Posts: 187
    hahaha! You'd never go on a tenclub number as high as his Chuck and we both know it lol

Yeah, mine is pretty high...I let it lapse. Yes, I am stupid lol
    Charlotte(10-4-96)
    Raleigh(8-31-98)
    Greensboro(8-6-00)
    Raleigh(4-15-03), Las Vegas(6-6-03)
    Boston(9-28-04),Toledo(10-2-04),Asheville(10-6-04)
    Pittsburgh(6-24-06)
    Columbia (6-16-08)
    Austin (10-4-09), Philadelphia (10-28-09, 10-30-09, 10-31-09)
  • Options
    igotpj wrote:
    Yeah, mine is pretty high...I let it lapse. Yes, I am stupid lol

Hey my number is only marginally better so I am not one to throw stones. My shot at Pjammin' was cause of his Santa Barbara thread where he said he needed at 10C ticket, but it had to be 150xxx or lower.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,721

oh ACC, U make me laugh. it will be nice to finally meet U. goodtimes!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,721
    Hey my number is only marginally better so I am not one to throw stones. My shot at Pjammin' was cause of his Santa Barbara thread where he said he needed at 10C ticket, but it had to be 150xxx or lower.

HAHAHAHAHA...AND I'M STILL LOOKING! REMEMBER 150xxx or lower. send them my way, ACC! my thread will return soon. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA...AND I'M STILL LOOKING! REMEMBER 150xxx or lower. send them my way, ACC! my thread will return soon. :D

We would all live that. 145xxx got me second row in front of Jeff and a drink of Eds wine in GR...so I see where your seat snobbiness comes from lol....but this guys number will get me on the side kinda close which is a good seat too.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:

Actually I did see a thread for a SB ticket earlier...but the persons 10C number wasn't there...prob too high for you.