So today...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
...I'm sitting at a red light. This pretty attractive girl pulls up behind me in a black Honda CRV. Dark hair...dark eyes....pretty girl! I'm looking at her in my rear view and she goes two knuckles deep in her nose! :? :wtf: She then sticks the offending finger in her mouth and cleans it off. She proceeds to do this like 6 or 7 times before the light switches to green. I was strangely aroused and disgusted at the same time. :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Your sister sounds very attracrtive :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Amazing. Just fn amazing.

I would have been beside myself. Probably would have thrown up. I don't care how hot she was thats just horrific.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    ....did you get her number?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    only one digit
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    :lol: Oh those sexy women
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    only one digit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    only one digit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Or he may have got boffy woffys :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Or he may have got boffy woffys :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Dirty girl 8-)
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Caveeze wrote:
    only one digit

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    So beauty isnt everything... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • I am so disturbed by this,

not a way that I've ever tried to get a guys attention
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
    I am so disturbed by this,

she is trying to pick a winner
    Caveeze wrote:
    I am so disturbed by this,

she is trying to pick a winner

• DS1119 wrote:
    ...I'm sitting at a red light. This pretty attractive girl pulls up behind me in a black Honda CRV. Dark hair...dark eyes....pretty girl! I'm looking at her in my rear view and she goes two knuckles deep in her nose! :? :wtf: She then sticks the offending finger in her mouth and cleans it off. She proceeds to do this like 6 or 7 times before the light switches to green. I was strangely aroused and disgusted at the same time. :lol:

dude, you were aroused?

maybe next time instead of blowing on your chick you can let her blow on you...
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    it's disgusting.

I think you are making it up for attention :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    iluvcats wrote:
    it's disgusting.

I think you are making it up for attention :)

:lol: ok - fess up.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    Nastasja wrote:
    :lol: Oh those sexy women
    :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Man. I hope she washes her hands good after using the bathroom.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I'm guessing you were imaging what other things she would put in her mouth? :lol:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I call bullshit!!! That didn't really happen did it?? :mrgreen:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :shock:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh no...it happened. To clarify though, I have tinted windows on my truck so I'm fairly certain she couldn't see that I was watching her.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh no...it happened. To clarify though, I have tinted windows on my truck so I'm fairly certain she couldn't see that I was watching her.
    Okay, now I'm really grossed out :lol::lol::lol:

You were aroused by that? Oh dear. You might have bigger problems than she does :lol::lol::lol:
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

You were aroused by that? Oh dear. You might have bigger problems than she does :lol::lol::lol:

I think it was the whole...ah nevermind. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I think it was the whole...ah nevermind. :lol:
    She must have been really hot ;)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I agree :D

9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :shock:
    Maybe she was hungry?