Options

Official Milwaukee night 1 Setlist

124»

Comments

• Options
    porchball wrote:
    thanks for the credit and help in rm ACC

No problem :) Thanks to you and your friend for relaying. It came in handy over here a few times.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Final Setlist: (see first post for credit)

Main set: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Animal, In Hiding, Even Flow, Gone, Betterman - save it for later tag, DTE, Why Go, Jeremy, Inside Job, Comatose, RVM

Encore: Crazy Mary, Leash, Porch
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    worldworld Posts: 266
    Let us know if PJ comes out and joins Petty at all!
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • Options
    world wrote:
    Let us know if PJ comes out and joins Petty at all!

If I hear anything I'll post in in here :)
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    no leash in pitt
    yeah those bastards
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Nice rockin' little set that one ;)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Options
    People better not bitch tomorrow...that's a pretty good set, especially with an encore
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Not sure why they did the encore in Milwaukee, they played about the same amount of songs as St Paul. If you are doing a 90 minute set why waste a couple of minutes on an encore break?
  • Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    To confuse the people that bitched about 18 songs with no encore :)
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    Lets not forget he came back to do the vocals to "waiting" with Tom Petty and it was pretty sweet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I escaped it...a life wasted...and I'm never going back again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Gators76 wrote:
    To confuse the people that bitched about 18 songs with no encore :)

I'm one of those confused.
    Driving from MN tomorrow to WI, I have no idea what to expect...

I'm setting myself up for 90 minutes of greatness.
  • Options
    nyrfan28nyrfan28 Posts: 4
    I was at the show...for those in the bleachers and further away, the sound was awful. It was very quiet for at least 7 songs or so. Ed looked really drunk and the guys except mikey all looked tired. Encore was nice, Porch Ed started out VERY slowly, I almost didnt recognize it at first. Ed came on with petty during the first part of petty's set to sing the waiting again and petty said he would return a little later...I didn't stay past runnin' down a dream, so I don't know

set was mediocre, no complaints, but if I wasn't going tomorrow, I would be more disappointed
    Alpine Valley 6-20-03
    Chicago United Center 5-17-06
    Milwaukee 6-29-06
    Milwaukee 6-30-06
  • Options
    markinsandmarkinsand Posts: 184
    nyrfan28 wrote:
    I was at the show...for those in the bleachers and further away, the sound was awful. It was very quiet for at least 7 songs or so. Ed looked really drunk and the guys except mikey all looked tired. Encore was nice, Porch Ed started out VERY slowly, I almost didnt recognize it at first. Ed came on with petty during the first part of petty's set to sing the waiting again and petty said he would return a little later...I didn't stay past runnin' down a dream, so I don't know

set was mediocre, no complaints, but if I wasn't going tomorrow, I would be more disappointed

you must have been far away, ed was drinking water, the guys looked great and were having a good time, Ed poured his heart into it

great set, high energy... about 95 min with the encore, same amount of songs... Ed came out for The Waiting and American Girl to close it up

Pj on 8:03
    Pj off 9:38

Petty on: 10:20
    Petty off: 12:17
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Thats why I might change it to Dixon in Detroit cause certain people bring out that quality in me Monkey. Remember who has the role of A-hole in our group! Not Lochness thats for certain that guy dont talk lol!Have you seen the Team Leader? ANYONE? ANYONE? PATRICK? MERRICK? ERIC?

Ahem.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥