MLB Drug Testing Neutered

EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
C'mon.. Ryan Braun is first over turn? You can't even be smart enough to get a little guy off first before you came to this foreseeable conclusion?

I don't really care. I think the whole thing is silly. But, they are half way down the slippery slope.

It is a nice touch that MLB is acting as if they are up in arms (while quietly celebrating. I'm about 30 miles outside NYC. I think I heard the first cork pop!).
Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    WOW, didn't see this coming.
  • WTF
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,966
    Don't they give out the details? In cycling you almost get too much information.
  • this is such BS...i just read a bit of it on yahoo and it sounds like horse shit!!! 1st they rip off Matt Kemp for the MVP and now this bug eyed s.o.b. is getting off clean.

this is from the players spoke person...“there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program.”
    the only thing that wasn't intentional was getting caught!!
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Brewers win 2-1! BOOM...
  • This really isn't about Braun. It's about the general issue. It could have been any star player. They just happened to land on an MVP and its so obvious. Next to MJs suspension for gambling, this is nothing. But still.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    This just keeps getting better. Braun can thank fedex's store hours it seems
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Maybe an accountant noticed that MLB made a boat-load of cash during the steroid era... :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This guy's already on it.

MV5BMTMwMjExMTY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY3MDA2MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg
    I am happy he's free but def. can never go to a game at the Bank while he plays as the fans shower him with H-I-V chants or the like.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    RW81233 wrote:
    I am happy he's free but def. can never go to a game at the Bank while he plays as the fans shower him with H-I-V chants or the like.

I thought it was herpes...
    wait that's all it was? TMZ wouldn't print herpes? he's definitely using then. cool - americans hating steroids are a joke.