View your posts

2»

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'm confused. :think:

The link is where it should be (top right) and I like the way it shows my posts, it makes sense. So I guess there's not really any reason to be confused. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    eMMI wrote:

The link is where it should be (top right) and I like the way it shows my posts, it makes sense. So I guess there's not really any reason to be confused. :lol:

:lol:

weird...just cleaned my history, cleared cookies and all that jazz....it's now back to where it should be and not moving around...

whew.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

weird...just cleaned my history, cleared cookies and all that jazz....it's now back to where it should be and not moving around...

whew.

And somewhere in Greece there is one pissed off pearl jam fan! :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    wait a second. WHO wants to view YOUR posts? I mean I want to poke fun and otherwise try to be a smartass at your silliness, but to sit there and VIEW the pipe smokers posts? FUCK THAT!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

it makes it quick to find the threads you have posted in that have replies....

I must concur with the smoking baby...I like this feature
    however.. my "view your posts" hasn't been bouncing around...are you eating scooby snacks again? :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i think 81 was sabotaged :think:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rival. wrote:
    i think 81 was sabotaged :think:

I was thinking that earler but...

81+sabotage=locked thread :lol:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I don't like the way it works. Apparently it sorts them by threads with the newest posts, I see ones that I haven't posted in for a long time.

I want to see it sorted by the ones that I have posted in the most recently

works good for me...but the link bounces all over the place now. :x

So, you boys spend a lot of time reopening your posts to chortle over past glories?

this is freaking hysterical, exactly what I was thinking :lol:
    ahhhh the glory days....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • view my posts??
    are u guys nuts??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not talking about you....
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

whew.

I am glad, I was wondering about this