amateurs

JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
The Park District launched a new website in January and began publicizing its new look weeks ago, telling people registration would begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday. Problems began within moments of that start and didn't begin to clear for nearly an hour, according to officials.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-park-district-registration-20120222,0,3059671.story

You're bitching about losing an hour of your day? Tell that story to the people who spent two days trying for PJ20 tickets only to get shut out. See how much sympathy you'll get.

I was one of the fortunate ones that got tickets after "only" 8 hours on day 1 so that hour was like nothing to me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    saboteurs are obviously busy this week
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    saboteurs are obviously busy this week

and there you go, trying to get another thread locked. sheesh
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :P

but seriously, i think the real question is....why does a 2 year old need gymnastic lessons?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:

but seriously, i think the real question is....why does a 2 year old need gymnastic lessons?
    I want to know why that dipshit thought the issues were limited to "moms on the North Side".

As for the gymnastics, they call it that but it's just semi-organized playtime for the tots. There are some balance beams and trampolines involved, but it isn't really gymnastics.
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:

I want to know why that dipshit thought the issues were limited to "moms on the North Side".

As for the gymnastics, they call it that but it's just semi-organized playtime for the tots. There are some balance beams and trampolines involved, but it isn't really gymnastics.

apartheid
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Oh look - another cess pool to shut down!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2