Desperate and needing advice from a malpractice Lawyer

paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello,

We are desperate and are needing the advice of a malpractice lawyer. My wife had a bad back surgery back in April of 2011. An air bubble was left in her back, screws were to long and her nervous system was damaged. Since then her gall bladder got infected and had to be removed. Her back had a major infection. Most recently she had a major heart infection all caused by the back surgery. She originally had two bone fusions done. In Nov. of 2011 she had the infected hardware removed by a different surgeon. Now we just found out that since her heart still has a vegetation/growth in the fourth heart chamber she may not be able to get her back fixed anytime soon. We are willing to take desperate measures and sell our house if we need to just to take the surgeon and another doctor who broke patient confidentiality rights to court. My wife is only 28 years old. We have two kids and our lives have been destroyed by this. We have a lot of faith in this loving community and are pleading for some advice on what to do. If there are any malpractice lawyers on this forum please contact us by P.M. so we can discuss our options. I am unable to work but 15 hours a week so I can take care of my wife who is constantly at a pain level of an 8 and we are devastated by our circumstances. Please help us.

John and Shawna
John and Shawna
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I am heart broken to hear things are not getting better for you two. Sending good thoughts your way and hope your wife starts to heal soon. Be strong and good things will eventually happen. I know I said that before, but I really do believe.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    Contact the ABA, your states bar assoc as well as local one if you there is one for a referal. Good luck to you both and IO hope her pain subsides soon.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,530
    i'm sorry i don't have any advice. just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck. that's an awful story...
    www.myspace.com
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    many worse off after back surgery should be able to find an experienced lawyer in that
    good luck to you
  • bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bump
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I am heart broken to hear things are not getting better for you two. Sending good thoughts your way and hope your wife starts to heal soon. Be strong and good things will eventually happen. I know I said that before, but I really do believe.

I am sorry for the delayed response I needed to get caught up on my rest. We really appreciate your support and kind words. :)
    John and Shawna
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Contact the ABA, your states bar assoc as well as local one if you there is one for a referal. Good luck to you both and IO hope her pain subsides soon.

Thank you I'll start the phone calls on Friday.
    John and Shawna
    i'm sorry i don't have any advice. just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck. that's an awful story...

Thank you.
    John and Shawna
    bump

Thank you so much I'm going to work here soon so I'll be checking back here in the evening. Thanks to everybody for your advice and concern. :):)
    John and Shawna
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Oh my God. :( Wow, this is horrible.

I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to your wife and your family. I also don't have any advice to give you, but I just want to send my best wishes and make it known that I will be keeping you, your wife, and your kids in my thoughts and hope that you get the restitution that you deserve.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    bump

Bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hello everybody,

Thank you so much for your love and support. I have been wanting to get on here and do some updates but I just haven't had the time. The phones have been ringing off the hook with doctors and case managers. Plus I am trying desperately to get to work. So I'll be checking back here later tonight. It's our son Dorian's birthday today and we haven't even figured it all out yet so it's going to be a long day. Again, Thank you so much I/we wouldn't be able to make it through without the support of everybody here. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

John and Shawna.
    John and Shawna