HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMELA0222!

2»

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    WOW... just want to THANK each one of you very much for the Birthday wish. You've all made my day that much more special for me!!

PS: thank for the lil' extra Birthday luv 81 ;)

And Heisenburg... you'll pay for the banjo serenade :twisted:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Hmmm, I was wondering why everyone was walking around with ashes on their foreheads today, who knew this Pamela was such a big deal :D , Happy Birthday :D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    And Heisenburg... you'll pay for the banjo serenade :twisted:

:mrgreen:

banjoman2.jpg
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Happy Birthday...noob! :lol:
    MLMF Det
    Thank you! ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Happy birthday!!! 0222 makes more sense now
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    Happy birthday!!! 0222 makes more sense now

:lol:
  • Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • Ah! I must have missed this! Happy Belated Birthday, Pamela!!! I hope you had a great day!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."