Options

My evening plans...

pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Having a light dinner, Then I'll make me a nice Makers & coke, then go to the media room, sit down & Un-Seal my just delivered Benny Promo set & them kick back & PLAY IT!!!
aqo2t.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Beats my night :D

Enjoy!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    My plans just.changed....I'm gonna find your address, come to your house dressed as a pizza delievery guy and steal the benny.....but your Pj name isn't the phone book.....damn! Enjoy it!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    So jealous! I so want to hear Benny on my system. If only it was not selling for so much. I have a feeling it will take $200 to fill my boat with gas everyday this summer. CD will have to do. It has to sound so amazing on vinyl. Enjoy the Makers and Benny!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    juddboz80 wrote:
    My plans just.changed....I'm gonna find your address, come to your house dressed as a pizza delievery guy and steal the benny.....but your Pj name isn't the phone book.....damn! Enjoy it!!!
    :lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Clearly you don't have kids.

Oh and to the guy saying it will take $200 in gas a day for his boat this summer: If that's true then you should be able to afford buying Benaroya Hall for $1000+.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I have much to trade for a BEnny.. try me? :D
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    JMo wrote:
    "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

:D:D:lol::lol: